22

"Ji- Jimin, stop sqiruming around or I'll make you walk." Hoseok instructed, which made Jimin stop immediately and tighten his grip around his neck.

Since the little had awoken on his office, he had been restless. When Jimin was in baby space, he tended to be massively clingy, stubborn, quiet and a newly established trait— he called Hoseok dada.

Hoseok knew he would have to tell Yoongi sooner or later otherwise he would find out about Jimin's habit one way or another. He wants tov tell his best friend of Jimin's new antics l, but every time he thought of the scenario, it was awkward and had a terrible outcome.

Knowing Yoongi for as long as he had (which was coming up to a solid 8 years), he would expect him to take a calm approach to this but for some reason, his mind didn't seem to agree with what he knew in his heart.

He shuddered with embarrassment as if the moment where he would have to tell Yoongi had just occurred.

"Is dada cold?" Jimin asked, head tilted as he pouted.

Hoseok's heart warmed as he was saw the deep concern in Jimin's eyes. He chuckled at him and ruffled his hair.

"No darling, I'm fine."

Jimin pouted quickly became a genuine smile as he clapped his hands together.

"Good!" He exclaimed.

Hoseok grinned at Jimin, awestruck. He loved to look at Jimin when he was happiest and just take in his bright face, the way his eyes would shrink and those pearly whites that were on display. Seeing Park Jimin happy was indeed a wonderful sight to those who were lucky enough to witness it.

Just as quick as he was captured by Jimin's beauty, he snapped out of his loving trance and shame made his blood run cold which automatically turned his smile into a frown.

He felt abominable for standing outside of his boyfriend's home thinking about a man who wasn't him. He bit his lip as turned his head away from Jimin and continued to walk closer Vernon's house. He knocked on the door and stepped back from the door.

Within a matter of a few seconds, the door opened revealing Yoongi.

"Oh- Yoongi? What are you doing here already? I thought you were working overtime." Hoseok pointed out, his confusion evident.

He shrugged as he tickled under Jimin's chin. "My secretary was kind enough to complete the rest of my paperwork."

"Daddy!" Jimin called out, reaching for Yoongi.

Hoseok put Jimin down and allowed him to run up to Yoongi and jump onto him, which almost knocked the couple to the floor.

"Woah, easy there my love."

"Sorry daddy." Jimin apologised, sealing the apology with a peck on Yoongi's lips.

"It's fine baby, because daddy's glad to see you as well." He stated as he booped the tip of Jimin's nose.

Hoseok sucked in a deep breath a drew his attention away from the couple who busied themselves with each other. He slipped into Vernon's house and made his way into the kitchen to see his boyfriend dancing small movements as he mumbled the lyrics to I like it.

"Hey beautiful." Hoseok finally spoke.

Vernon suddenly screamed and jumped away from the stove. He placed his hand over his chest as he turned to see Hoseok.

Vernon gave Hoseok a small smile as he chest heaved up and down. "H-hyung you scared me."

"I know baby. I'm sorry about that, but if you'll let me, I can make up for it."