7

Jimin awoke to the sound of Yoongi's ringing phone. He sat up, stretched and yawned then picked up the phone. Jungkook was on the other line asking if himself and Yoongi could come to a small tea party he was hosting among his stuffed animals. Jimin couldn't contain his excitement for the day that was to come, but he knew that he would have to ask Yoongi if he was able to go.

"Daddy?" Jimin called out as he looked down at Yoongi's sleeping frame.

He pouted then reaches out to shake Yoongi's which resulted in him groaning and turning on his side to fall asleep again.

Jimin huffed then made the rash decision to push Yoongi onto his back then straddled his hips before bouncing on him.

"Daddy! I has somethin' to ask!"

"Fucking hell Jimin, what is it?!" Yoongi exclaimed as he sat up, Jimin still sitting on his lap comfortably.

"Can M-minnie an' dada go to Koo an' Tae tae's house?"

Yoongi's placed his hands on Jimin's small waist and squeezed making him squeal. Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's cute reaction.

Yoongi smirked at Jimin's innocent face. "Only if you let me sleep for at least ten more minutes."

"Yes yes yes!" Jimin chanted before leaning down to peck Yoongi's pink lips.

Jimin called Jungkook back and told him that he was able to go which made both of them squeal with excitement.

The little hopped off of the older, placed his phone on the bedside table and skipped over to his wardrobe to search for clothes to wear. He took out a yellow oversized sweater then rested it on the edge of his and Yoongi's shared bed.

He then turned back to the open wardrobe and tapped his finger against his chin questioningly. "Hmmm."

"What bottoms should Jiminie wear?" He asked himself, as he searched for a pair of bottoms.

"Why don't you wear your black shorts baby?" Yoongi suggested.

He swung his legs off the bed and stood to make his way over to Jimin. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and rested his head in the crevice of his neck.

"M'kay dada."

Jimin reached out and looked through his clothes until he found his black shorts. He pulled them out of the wardrobe then turned to put them on the bed along with his sweater. Yoongi then took out a white t-shirt, a white and blue flannel and black sweatpants.

"Daddy! Daddy! Can we have a bath together?!" Jimin asked eagerly.

Yoongi turned around to face Jimin to see he was in the nude. Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's energy. In the morning, Jimin usually behaved well opposing to later on in the day where he begun to lose interest in his toys and stuffed animals, so he purposely annoyed Yoongi to get his attention while he was busy.

The mornings the two spent together were always light-hearted and blissful for them. They'd share passionate kisses and exchange compliments; or they'd have morning sex which Yoongi preferred over daytime or evening sex.

"Of course, darling." Yoongi replied with a smile.

Jimin clapped his hands then grabbed Yoongi's to pull him into their bathroom. The bath was almost full with clear, hot water. Jimin hadn't added a bath bomb or bubbles to the water since Yoongi didn't allow him to after the incident they ran into when Jimin added a whole bottle of bubbles and three bath bombs to the bath because he wanted to smell like strawberries forever.