49

"Was that nice, Min-ah?" Hoseok asked Jimin.

After he had finished putting Yoongi to bed, he went downstairs to give Jimin the ice cream he had been waiting for. He happily dished up two scoops of vanilla, strawberry and chocolate ice cream for him as his eyes followed his activity with innocent wonder and joy.

Hoseok couldn't help but smile at the boy. He was the one in his heart and he made it flutter even with the slightest of actions.

Jimin grinned as he nodded his head. "Mmhm, it was so nice dada! Thank you!"

"You messy boy, come here so I can clean you up."

Jimin stood from the dining table and walked up to Hoseok who took the plastic bowl and spoon from him and put it in the skin. He ripped off a sheet of kitchen towel and ran it under the hot water tap.

"How did you manage to get ice cream all over your face, baby?" Hoseok asked as he chuckled.

Jimin only shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno."

He wiped at the little's face carefully, making sure to get rid of the ice cream and any sticky residue left from the sweet treat.

"There you go, all clean." The older finalised.

Jimin frowned. "No... you're not done dada. You're supposed to give me a kissie like daddy."

Hoseok sighed. He put the wet tissue down onto the kitchen counter and brought his hands up to Jimin's face, cupping his chubby cheeks.

"Baby love, I can't give you kissies right now." He spoke softly as he watched a deep frown find its way onto Jimin's face.

"But- but daddy wants kissies from dada too! Daddy wants dada's kissies an' so do I! I wan' kissies!"

Hoseok was taken aback by Jimin's words. He was skeptical of his words knowing that he would most likely say anything to get his way, but he couldn't shake the tingling sensation that came with hearing Jimin's sweet words that of course, went straight to his heart.

Hoseok's eyes darted around the room as he found himself unable to make eye contact with Jimin. "Jimin- say... say that again. I hope you're not saying this to get your way."

"Daddy loves dada and- and dada loves daddy! Jimin loves daddy, daddy loves Jimin! So, dada loves Jimin and Jimin loves dada!" He exclaimed happily.

Hoseok was shocked to say the least. He couldn't only stand there, now staring Jimin in the eyes.

"Wh-what..." He mumbled.

Jimin sighed and stood on his tiptoes to peck Hoseok's lips before giggling and running off to the couch where he changed the channel to what he wanted to watch.

He brought his hand up to his lips and delicately touched them with his fingertips.

"No fucking way..." He muttered to himself.

Just as Hoseok was about to slip into a state of deep thinking, the doorbell knocked him out of his racing thoughts and prevented him from doing so. He made his way to the door but Jimin was already there waiting for Hoseok to get there so he could open the door.

"Can I open the door dada?" He asked as he made wide puppy eyes and pouted.

Hoseok was lost for words and could only find it within himself to nod. Jimin grinned and clapped his hands before pulling the door open to see Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Kookie!" Jimin exclaimed, opening his arms to his friend to hug him.

Jungkook jumped from the loudness of Jimin voice and was quick to hide his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck. Within seconds, the boy had begun to shake as he quietly cried into his fiancé's neck.