43

Yoongi was nervous. He wasn't the type of person to feel uncomfortably scared when dealing with a tense situation, but something about Jimin's attitude to approaching Seokjin and Namjoon made him quite nervous as well.

He loved Hyuntae and Hyunwoo just as much as Jimin did, so it was only natural fro him to be worried over their living arrangements and security. But coming back to approaching Seokjin and Namjoon, Yoongi wondered if they would really be what was best for them at the moment. It had only been a few weeks ago where they were fighting and arguing like it was going out of fashion.

Judging Seokjin and Namjoon based on that period of time seemed wrong, but he saw first hand how it affected them and their daughter. Each person was affected differently, but just as bad as one another. It was heartbreaking to witness and it had passed, but just as quick as they resolved the issue, it could arise again.

It was only natural for Yoongi to be worried about the idea.

On top of worrying about his friends and Hyuntae and Hyunwoo, he was worried for his and Jimin's relationship. Since new years day, they hadn't discussed their feelings for Hoseok and how it would affect their relationships with each other. It bothered him massively that it wasn't being talked about. Nevertheless, their own wants and needs would have to be pushed aside for now as Hyuntae and Hyunwoo came first.

"Yoongi hyung? Are you okay? You seem more tense than I am." Jimin joked as he tried to alleviate their stress and worries.

Yoongi was knocked out of his deep thought by Jimin's soft voice, intruding on his private thoughts.

"Huh? No... No. I'm okay, just thinking."

Jimin dug his thumbnail into the palm of his hand as he prepared himself. "About?"

Yoongi perked up, and turned to look at his boyfriend.

"Us, Hyuntae and Hyunwoo, Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin. Just basic things, nothing to really worry yourself about kitten." Yoongi reassured with a small smile.

"O-oh." Jimin mumbled.

"Kitten, aren't you under a lot of pressure?" Yoongi strolled up to Jimin and cupped his neck, then stroked his cheek with his soft thumb. "Don't you want to regress?

"H-hyung, no. I- I can't. Not right now. I need to be one hundred percent there for Hyuntae and Hyunwoo. I can't be drifting in and out of little space, it would be selfish of me to."

"No baby, it wouldn't. Just as you take care of Hyuntae and Hyunwoo, you need to take care of yourself. Kitten, you're too little to be carrying all this weight on your tiny shoulders."

Jimin froze at Yoongi's words. He could almost taste his youth, the feeling he had suppressed for days now. He was only an arms length away from the fountain of youth, but for various reasons he turned away and rejected the pit of temptation he was a breath away from falling into.

"No." He muttered as he pulled away from Yoongi.

"I can't and I won't." He declared as he begun to walk away from his boyfriend and up to the door of Seokjin and Namjoon's home.

He lifted his hand to knock on the door but hesitated. Was it selfish of him to call on his friends for help when they were dealing with problems of their own? Wouldn't it be extra stress? Two more mouths to feed? He bit his lip as he stood there, questioning himself.

Yoomgi saw Jimin's statute like figure and decided to take action. He knew what he was feeling, how he was thinking and would do what he wanted to all along for him. If there was one thing he was certain of about Park Jimin was that no matter how hard the going was, he never quit. He was strong, and Yoongi admired him for his strength.

Yoongi walked up to the door and knocked twice before resting his hands on Jimin's waist and squeezing lightly as a sign of comfort. Jimin turned his head to give Yoongi a small smile before turning back to the door.

Soon enough, the door opened revealing Namjoon holding Riyah on his hipas she was wrapped in a small white towel.

"Hey, come in." He greeted with a grin.

"Ji! Ji!" Riyah spoke up with a wise smile on her bright face.

Jimin perked up immediately at the sound of Riyah's voice. He turned to Namjoon, in awe and suprise.

"When did Riy start talking?!" He asked, as he held his arms out to take the little girl.

Namjoon chuckled as he handed Riyah over to him. "Only this morning actually. Seokjin and I tried to get her to say dada, and she did. Ever since she's been saying shortened versions of words. She's getting quite brave with it.

Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other with a knowing smile. "That's definitely Seokjin's child." They announced in unison.

Namjoon grinned as he shook his head, his deep dimples on display.

"That's exactly what he said."

"Speaking of Jin hyung, where is he?" Yoongi asked.

"Uhhh, Riyah's room. We were getting her dressed but then I came down to answer the door. So, lets not keep him waiting. You know what he's like."

Namjoon ran up the stairs then Jimin and Yoongi followed close behind him once they has taken off their shoes and slid on a pair of slippers. Namjoon opened up the door to Riyah's room to see various outfits hung around the room as Seokjin was still laying another out.

"Jesus, Jin." Namjoon muttered.

"What? Am I trying to have my little girl dressing like a freshy? I think the fish sauce not." He declared, giving Namjoon a playful glare.

"Fish sauce?" Yoongi questioned with a smirk.

"Yeah. He now insists that fudge is overrated." Namjoon filled in.

"So, what brings you two to our humble abode?" Seokjin asked as he took Riyah from Jimin.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yeah, humble."

Jimin nudged Yoongi and gave him a warning look which he understood all too well. He decided that it would be best to let Jimin lead what they were about to propose to the couple.

"We actually came to ask you guys a really important question." Jimin started off as he begun to fidget with his hands.

Seokjin and Namjoon turned to each other and chuckled lightly.

"Mmhm?" Seokjin responded.

"So, Kang Dae has been abusing Hyunwoo for a while now and Hyuntae told me about it about a week ago. I obviously took it back to HQ where they decided what they were going to do about their living arrangements and right mow they're in a group home until we can find suitable living arrangements for them. So what I'm trying to say is-"

"Okay, I'm just gonna tell him." Namjoon suddenly interrupted. "We've already received a call about fostering Hyuntae and Hyunwoo and we accepted it. They should be here in the next few hours."

"What." Yoongi spoke, his eye half lidded.

"Brownies he said-"

"Brownies?" Jimin questioned.

Namjoon chuckled. "Another alternative."

"B-but you accepted?! Thank you so much hyung's you don't know how much this means to me. Thank you so much." Jimin jumped in his place before running up to his hyung's to hug them, making sure to be careful of Riyah.

"Now this is done and dusted with, can I get something to eat? What kind of hospitality is this?" Yoongi asked, as he raised a brow.

"Fish saucing brownie." Seokjin declared as he glared at Yoongi.

________

yeet🙃