3

Not too long after Yoongi dropped Jimin off at his house, Hoseok went into the bathroom and begun to get ready for the day ahead. He brushed his teeth and took a shower- a refreshing, calming, interrupted shower.

While he was washing himself down he heard Jimin screaming so he quickly hopped out of the shower, making sure to be careful so he didn't slip, and wrapped a towel around his waist before running to the living room to see Jimin hiding his face in the pillows on his yellow couch.

He only had to glance at the TV to know why Jimin was so shaken; Fortnite. He'd forgotten that he was playing Fortnite yesterday and didn't turn his PS4 off. Hoseok quickly grabbed the TV remote and changed the source back to normal television and put on Disney junior for Jimin.

"There baby, it's gone now. There's no need to be afraid." Hoseok cooed, sitting beside Jimin.

Suddenly, Jimin jumped up and wrapped his arms around Hoseok's wet torso, pressing his face against his chest. His cheeks were wet from his tears and the water rolling down Hoseok's tan skin.

"I w-was so so s-scared Hobi." He choked out, tears still rolling down his chubby cheeks mixing with the water dripping off Hoseok's chest.

Hoseok lifted Jimin's head then scooped him up onto his lap and wiped the wetness from his face and pressed a kiss against his red cheeks, bouncing his knee to calm Jimin.

"I know, baby. It's okay though, Prince Hobi Hobi came to the rescue and saved you, didn't he?" He asked ruffling Jimin's brown hair.

Jimin giggled softly. "Thank you Prince Hobi Hobi."

Hoseok ruffled Jimin's hair, a warm smile on his face. "Now if you'll excuse me, Prince Hobi Hobi needs to go back to his shower otherwise he'll smell all day long."

"You're excused Prince Hobi Hobi!"

Jimin hopped off of Hoseok's lap and sat on the couch while Hoseok returned to having his shower, the hot water cascading down his back as he released a relaxed sigh.

Once he finished up in the bathroom, he dried himself and got into his black robe and made his way to his room, but checked in on Jimin before anything. He smiled at how Jimin was shouting at the TV telling Dora which path to go down and what tool she should use on her adventure.

He walked into his room once he was convinced Jimin was okay and begun to get dressed. He slid on red boxers and changed into fitted grey sweats and a pastel pink t-shirt, as he knew Jimin loved it when he wore pastel colours.

Hoseok made his way into the living room and sat down next to Jimin before pulling the little onto his lap.

"Hobi Hobi?"

"What's up sweet cheeks?"

Jimin fiddled with his top while looking down at his small hands, "C-can we play Doc Mcstuffins?"

"Of course we can. Why were you so nervous to ask, love?" Hoseok questioned, confusedly.

Every time he looked after Jimin, they'd always play either Princes and Princess' or Doc Mcstuffins. The fact that they always played either one of the two together, it worried Hoseok when Jimin was suddenly shy to ask. It was as if it was his first time asking Hoseok to play with him.

"I'm upsetti." Jimin voiced, his plump, pink lips moulding into a deep pout.

"Why's that, baby? Are you missing Daddy?" Hoseok guessed.

Jimin only nodded then hid his face in Hoseok's shoulder huffing and his eyes began to water at the very though of Yoongi.

"Hey there, darling," Hoseok pressed a kiss against Jimin's head. "There's no need to cry. Daddy will be here before you know it so you can hug and kiss him all you want. Besides, if you miss Daddy this much, imagine how much he misses you?"