82

Understanding, love and unity. Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi shared this and they cherished it. They adored how strong their relationship has remained through all the hardships (be that there has been more dismay than happiness since the beginning of their relationship) and knew that if that could survive that, it was going to be them against the world and nothing could destroy that.

Jimin especially was glad for the calm after the storm. In the face of adversity, he wasn't sure if he'd make it through it but to his suprise, he was stronger than he ever believed he was. His increased confidence seemed to ooze off of him now and seemed to affect everything he did now; he had more motivation than ever which urged him to be more persistent and resilient, arguably mostly in sexual affairs.

"So... Can I get fucked now?" Jimin blurted out after the throuple had finished their breakfast.

Hoseok was reduced to choking on his own spit and began to have a mild coughing fit.

"Damn baby," Yoongi chuckled. "Couldn't even wait for our stomachs to settle."

Jimin smirked as he stood up and pushed himself onto Yoongi’s lap, straddling his hips so his legs slightly dangled. He went on to admire his lovers facial features and carress his chubby cheeks with his soft, supple hands.

"You know where I want this?" He asked as his index finger ghosted over Yoongi's small, pink lips.

Yoongi could only stifle a laugh. He knew exactly what Jimin wanted and he also knew that he wasn't afraid to say so.

Jimin leaned down to his ear and lightly bit his cartilage before licking a stripe on the side of his ear. "Want your head between my pretty ass cheeks; want your lips on my hole. I want you to eat me out like you've been starved for days."

Jimin slightly raised his hips and grinded down on Yoongi as he felt the latter's dick chub as a consequence of his dirty words. Yoongi let out a breathy moan while Jimin gave a sultry laugh to compliment it.

"Fuck, I'm actually gonna cum in my pants if you two don't cut the shit." Hoseok spoke up as he cupped his crotch as he stared at them intently.

Jimin turned his head to look at him and tilted his head as if to welcome him to his and Yoongi's explicit flirtatious actions. Within a second or two Hoseok stood and made his way over to his boyfriends. He reached out to rest his hand on Jimin's neck who bit his lip at the action until Hoseok attacked his lips, hungrily licking over the plump cushions and forcing his way into his mouth, assaulting his tounge in a fight for dominance that he was proud to win. Just as Jimin was about to reach out for his trousers, Hoseok ended their short-lived make out session.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and glared at Hoseok with much irritation. "What the fuck Hoseok?! Why would you stop?!"

Hoseok raised a brow and tightened his hold on Jimin's neck. "Excuse me?"

Jimin felt cold shivers run down his back as Hoseok stared at him so piercingly, he already felt the pain his back would be in tomorrow after it would be blown out by Hoseok.

"Yoongi." He suddenly called out gruffly. "You gonna let our bitch talk to me like that?"

And damn, call Jimin crazy but being referred to as their bitch made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Yoongi suddenly gave Jimin a harsh smack to the side of his thick thigh. "No sir."

Hoseok leaned down to Jimin. "You're gonna wish you never said that, bitch. Like we said baby, I'm gonna be in your guts and fuck, you're gonna feel me for days."

Hoseok let go of Jimin and Yoongi grabbed ahold his waist, fucking up into him. Jimin groaned as his hard on rubbed against the material of his clothing.