19

"M-master!"  A fucked out Vernon moaned out as he came  over himself and Hoseok's torso.

"Ahh fuck— Ji-Jimin!" Hoseok screamed.

He released inside Vernon, following the very few sloppy thrusts he performed as he reached his climax. Coming down from his high, Hoseok maintained his thrusting inside Vernon, making sure to keep his thrusts slow and controlled before stopping all together.

Hoseok dropped his head down into the crook of Vernon's neck as he breathed heavy.

"Y-you're so good baby." Hoseok muttered to Vernon as he lifted his head to peck his pink, pouty lips.

"G-get off." Vernon managed to say, through his prolonged breaths.

Hoseok waited a few seconds as he found the strength and energy to push himself up and off Vernon. He lay next to the younger man, arms behind his head.

As Hoseok lay next to him, Vernon turned on his side to face away from Hoseok. Tears gathered in his eyes, being that he could no longer hold them back. Vernon's tears fell, making contact with his grey bedsheet.

"Vernon— are you okay? You're shaking." Hoseok pointed out as he rested his hand on Vernon's shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" Vernon exclaimed as he shuffled to edge of his bed.

Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed at his neighbour's peculiar behaviour.

"What's wrong?"

Hoseok's words felt so much more bitter than they were to Vernon. Given that he could feel his cum escaping from his hole, the warm fluid trickling down his thighs only made his words sound much worse with the knowledge that Hoseok's pleasure leading up to his orgasm was caused by someone else.

He knew that his body was merely an object Hoseok used to get off to, thinking about Jimin, imagining that he was making love to his petite, curvaceous body, seeing Jimin's face instead of his. It hurt.

But he decided that he'd rather know that he was nothing but a sex doll to Hoseok rather than believe he meant something to him.

"Vernon-ah? Tell me what's wrong. I can't help you if you don't tell me." Hoseok cooed, the sincerity was evident but Vernon only shook it off.

He stifled a laugh. "Help? You're a fucking joke. Get out of my house."

Hoseok took a deep breath as he tried to control himself, feeling his annoyance rising. He sighed, as he pushed himself up to sit with his back rested against the headboard.

"I can't just leave you in this state. No matter how much you want to be left alone."

"Fuck off!"

Hoseok finally had enough of Vernon's attitude and behaviour. Giving in to his annoyance, he gripped Vernon's waist to pull him onto his back and climbed on top of him, his hands pining Vernon's wrists down.

"Get off me!" The blond shouted as he tried to squirm out of Hoseok's hold.

"Tell me why you're upset!" Hoseok shouted back, his stare hardening out of irritation.

"You're pitiful— you don't even know what you did!"

"Then fucking tell me!"

"You screamed his name! You screamed Jimin when you fucking came in me, not him!" Vernon shouted, giving up fighting Hoseok to be let go.

Vernon felt relieved for letting out his pent up emotions. He felt so good for it that he couldn't bring himself to fight Hoseok knowing that all his efforts would be useless in the end.

"I- I did?" Hoseok asked himself, surprised at his supposed actions.

"But... even so, why are you so upset about it?" He asked, an eyebrow raised.

Vernon let out a humourless chuckle. "God, you really are clueless aren't you?"

"I like you, Hoseok hyung." Vernon confessed.

Hoseok's eyes widened as his hold around Vernon's wrists loosened. Vernon shrugged himself free from Hoseok's weakened hold and rolled out of his bed.

He nervously bit his lip, awaiting a response from his hyung.

"Its pointless me liking you, I know that. B-because you like Jimin. I know that I'm stupid for falling in love with you w-when you were so clearly in love with Jimin. I feel so stupid for it but- I-I can't help my feelings." He explained, as he fidgeted with his hands.

Hoseok stood from the bed, to turn to face Vernon.

"Your feelings aren't stupid, Vernon-ah. I love Jimin, but it's not like I can have him. I mean, come on, he's my best friend's boyfriend and potential fiancé. How could I ever be with him?"

Vernon couldn't reply to Hoseok. He simply didn't know how to. So he simply shrugged his shoulders.

"But Vernon, I can- we can give us a go. I can't say I have ever felt anything romantic for you, but maybe I could develop feelings for you sometime in the near future..." Hoseok trailed off.

Vernon's head shot up, eyes wide at his hyung's unexpected words.

"W-wait hy-hyung... w-what are you s-saying?" He stuttered out, cheeks tinted with a light pink.

Hoseok strolled up to Vernon. He stood in front of the younger confidently. He wrapped his arms around Vernon's waist, pulling him closer so their naked bodies were touching making Vernon's blush deepen in colour.

"What I'm saying is... Vernon-ah, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Hoseok asked, a warm, inviting smile playing on his lips.

Vernon sucked in a deep breath, shoving all the downsides of saying yes to Hoseok's question to the back of his mind.

"Y-yes. Yes I'll be your boyfriend Hoseok hyung."