12

"Min-ah." Yoongi spoke groggily.

Jimin's contorted out of distaste as he whined at Yoongi's continuous attempts to wake him from his slumber.

"Wanna sleep stop."

He snuggled his head into Yoongi's bare chest and tightened his arms grip around his torso making Yoongi chuckle as he ran his hand through Jimin's silky, light brown hair, using his free hand to pat Jimin's round bum.

"C'mon love, you gotta get up. You're working today."

Jimin emitted a loud groan before loosening his hold around Yoongi's torso and pushing himself up, elbows resting on Yoongi's lower stomach. Jimin stared up at Yoongi with a childlike pout playing on his lips. He groaned once again to make his dissent then rolled to the other side of their bed where he tugged the duvet over his head.

Yoongi tried to contain his laughter but the longer he tried to suppress his rising laughter, the more he wanted to laugh which resulted in him exploding with loud chortling.

"J-Jimin, you have to get up." Yoongi spoke through his laughter.

"No I don't!" The younger argued back as he pulled the duvet.

It wasn't long until Jimin pulled the duvet right off of Yoongi exposing him to the cold air, putting his laughter to an end by him hissing out of discomfort.

"Fucking brat." The older mumbled.

Jimin rolled his eyes at Yoongi's words. "Fucking asshole."

Yoongi's head turned sharply Jimin's curled form underneath the duvet which was piled on top of his petite body. Yoongi raised an eyebrow at him before grabbing the duvet with both hands and yanking it off Jimin then throwing it off the bed.

"Hyung!" Jimin whined.

Before he knew it, Yoongi had him pinned him against the mattress by his wrists as his body was lodged in between Jimin's muscular thighs, his crotch rubbing against Jimin's making him moan as a newly found arousal surged through him.

"Since when was it okay for you to swear at sir? Huh?" Yoongi asked sonorously.

Yoongi's dangerously low tone made Jimin swallow hard, a globus sensation in his throat due to the tears welling up in his eyes because of his sudden craving for Yoongi to grip his small waist with his strong, rough hands tight enough to leave handprints as he manhandled him by thrusting into his tight hole relentlessly.

"N-n-never sir." Jimin stuttered as blood rushed to his cheeks.

"So," Yoongi released one of Jimin's wrists and ran his hand down his chest teasingly. "Why'd you do it?"

"'M s-sorry sir."

Jimin gasped as he felt Yoongi toy with the waistband of his pajama bottoms. Yoongi smirked at Jimin before he let go of his bottoms and slowly palmed his growing erection.

"A-ah!" Jimin moaned impulsively.

He bit down on his lower lip hard enough for the soft flesh to bleed.

Yoongi tutted, making Jimin shudder. "I thought you knew better than to hide your sweet moans from sir."

"I-I didn't m-mean to I just..." Jimin trailed off, turning his head to the side.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Jimin's sudden movement. "Look at sir."

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and pursed his plump lips. He raised his legs then hesitated before lifting his legs higher and wrapping them around Yoongi's waist to create more friction between their stiff erections.