81

It was the morning after Jimin came back and the house was quiet. It had just struck 10am and the throuple were laid up in Hoseok's king-sized bed; Jimin lay in the middle while Hoseok and Yoongi were on either side of him with all of their legs caught in an impossible tangle.

Hoseok was the first to stir. The sunlight beamed on his face through the crack in the curtain as if to prepare him for the day ahead. He drew in a deep breath then slightly opened his eyes to take in his surroundings. He groaned softly then pushed himself up to sit on the bed. He reached up to scratch his head, somehow making more of a mess of his dishevelled hair and stood from the bed, now looking down at his whole world and was so sure his heart was close to bursting out of his chest. He loved Jimin and Yoongi so much he could cry just from the thought of them.

"Baby..." Jimin croaked out as he began to awaken from his slumber. It was as if he could feel Hoseok's loving gaze trained on him as he slept.

"Morning Min-ah. Sleep well?"

"Well I was until I could feel you breathing down my neck," Jimin flipped himself onto his back and pushed up to sit upright. "Well, that is unless you wanna breath down my neck when-"

"Okay! It's too early for your freak ass to make an appearance. Just because I have extra rooms in this house, doesn't mean we can make this one into Christian Grey's sex chamber." Hoseok rebutted as he leaned over the bed to peck Jimin's forehead.

"Mmm, I missed your kisses in the morning." Jimin moaned as his lips curved up into a bright grin.

Hoseok offered a soft chuckle. "And I missed waking up to you in the morning."

Hoseok proceeded to walk on over to his wardrobe where he carefully selected what loungwear he would wear for the day. He planned on a good old lazy day: nothing but good company, relaxation and good vibes. He felt giddy just thinking about lounging around all day with his best boys.

"Yes daddy, I love what you're packing." Jimin commented as his lustful eyes casted over his boyfriend's boxer clad body.

"Shut up." He huffed as he quickly pulled on his beige wide leg trousers and oversized long sleeve t-shirt co-ord.

Jimin stood from the bed with newly found energy. He sauntered over to Hoseok and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Come on, baby." He whined as he kissed Hoseok's right shoulder blade. "I wanna feel you. Yoongi did and- and I wanna too. Just, at least before you have to go to Japan cause phone sex will do you no justice."

It didn't help matters knowing that Jimin was practically naked; all that was covering him was the fluffy cream throw that had been at the end of their bed. Hoseok swallowed hard and proceeded to clear his throat before turning to face his boyfriend. He huffed and reached up to gently run his fingers through Jimin's soft, messy hair.

"Baby stop. We'll make love when the time is right, okay?"

"But it feels right now, Hobs..."

Hoseok chuckled and only ruffled Jimin's hair. "Come on. I'll make us breakfast. Let's let Yoongi hyung sleep in a little more."

Jimin sighed. "Fine, but you have to feed me as a penalty for not loving me up." Jimin rested his hands on Hoseok's chest and bit his lip sultrily. "You could've had all of this right here and now but now I don't feel like it... I might not for another - I don't know - ten months?"

"Yeah yeah Jimin. Just get your ass downstairs and help me make breakfast. Lord knows you need something substantial in you, you're practically delirious." Hoseok took Jimin's hands and pushed them into the others chest and turned to make his way downstairs.