11

"Today has been so tiring." Jimin managed to say through a prolonged yawn.

He moaned out of relief as he stretched his arms and arched his back. Whilst stretching, the loud moan Jimin emitted gained Yoongi's attention. Yoongi watched Jimin's face contort with relaxation as he tried to imagine him walking down the aisle with a cheesy grin on his face as his eyes shrunk into two captivating crescents.

He imagined Jimin cradling a baby as he looked down at the child with adoration, love and affection.

Yoongi sighed deeply as he thought about having a family with Jimin since it was arduous to depict.

"What the fuck?" He mumbled to himself as his eyes narrowed at his thoughts.

"Yoongi hyung?" Jimin called out, his voice laced with concern.

Yoongi jumped slightly as Jimin's voice snapped him out of his train of thoughts. Jimin bit his lower lip whilst his cheeks were a dark crimson.

"Yeah baby?"

Jimin maintained eye contact as he tugged at the sleeve of his top. "W-why were you staring at me like that?"

Yoongi mentally groaned at Jimin's question knowing that it was now or never.

"What do you think about marriage and adoption?" He blurted out.

Jimin's eyes widened at Yoongi's sudden question. Alike his boyfriend, he hadn't thought of the said subjects until it was brought up. He desperately wanted to answer Yoongi but he couldn't because he didn't even know the answer to the question himself.

Did he want to marry Yoongi and possibly start a family with him?

"You know what? Just forget I even said anything."

Yoongi glanced at Jimin before he turned around and begun to make his way up the stairs and to their bedroom. Jimin was left deep in thought, wondering what he wanted from his and Yoongi's three year relationship.

"H-hyung." Jimin whispered as he stared up at Yoongi who was undressing.

The younger suddenly gasped as he had a sudden realization of Yoongi's question. Jimin sussed that the reason Yoongi had asked for his opinion on marriage and adoption was because he wanted to marry him and adopt.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jimin shouted as he ran up the stairs.

"Jimin-"

As he reached the top, Jimin missed a step and fell up the stairs cutting Yoongi off, his chin and knees hitting the wooden steps.

"Y-yoongi." Jimin called out, his lower lip quivering.

Yoongi threw his t-shirt on the bed and ran to Jimin. He placed a hand on his cheek to calm him down.

"Kitten, stand up for me okay? Daddy's got you baby."

"'M not little!"

"Okay baby."

Yoongi held his hands out to Jimin which he held onto in order to stand. Yoongi helped his boyfriend walk over to their bed and sat him down carefully.

"Where does it hurt kitten?" Yoongi asked softly.

"My chin and knees." Jimin mumbled.

Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's pout before pressing a soft kiss to his chin making him blush a light shade of pink. He then crouched down and kissed both Jimin's knee caps.

"Yoongi." Jimin deadpanned, his face void of any emotion.

"Hm?"

"Get me a fucking ice pack, I'm not in little space."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Jimin which was enough for him to shudder and mutter a small apology to him. Despite Jimin disrespecting the older, Yoongi went to get Jimin an ice pack regardless.

Yoongi's absence gave Jimin time to prepare what he was going to say to Yoongi. By now he'd figured out that he wanted to marry Yoongi if it meant being his forever, but he didn't feel he was matured enough to look after children since his childhood trauma still affected him severely.

"Here sweet cheeks. You should put it on your chin first to stop swelling." Yoongi instructed, wrapping the ice pack in a black towel before holding in on Jimin's chin.

Jimin looked up at Yoongi, his heart pounding against his rib cage as he anticipated the right moment to bring up the touchy subject.

"Hyung I-I wanna tell you how I feel." Jimin stuttered quietly.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed as he chuckled at Jimin. "Kitten, I know how you feel about me. What's there more to say?"

Jimin sighed as he begun to fidget with his fingers again. "I wanna marry you a-and have a family but not yet b-because I'm not ready and it wouldn't be fair for you to look after me and our child."

Silence dawned over the couple at Yoongi stared into Jimin's eyes, holding the ice pack against his throbbing chin.

"My knees are hurting." Jimin muttered.

Yoongi quickly moved the ice pack from Jimin's face to his left knee which begun to bruise compared to his right knee which was a fiery red.

"Darling," Yoongi finally spoke up. "When I asked you that question.. I didn't mean it as a proposal. I just wanted to know if you thought about us getting married. As for adoption, I think we'd both need time to prepare to welcome a baby into our little family."

"D-do you not want to marry me?"

Yoongi smiled softly before pecking Jimin's pink, plump, pouty lips. The loving contact made Jimin smile because he could feel a spark of electricity surge through his veins.

"I love you to pluto and back, Park Jimin. You're the only person I'd ever want to recite my vows to." Yoongi spoke endearingly.

"Goodie! You're only Minnie's dada, no one else's!"