16

Jimin had always been a curious child and was always looking through his parents belongings to see what he could find to keep him entertained.

Yesterday he had found out where his Appa kept his ties and decided to be grown up and try to wear them. He wrapped a tie around his neck and went down to show his parents.

His Eomma chuckled at Jimin and ruffled his hair saying he was a young man in the making while he father attempted to teach him how to tie and tie properly, and ended up giving up.

Today was different though. Today, he had found his Eomma's make-up bag and her jewellery. Jimin's eyes sparkled with fascination at the glistening diamonds, sapphires, rubys and emeralds.

"I wanna look pwetty like Eomma." Jimin said to himself, running his hands over the make up.

He picked up a tube of pink lipstick and stared at it in awe.

"This the same colour as Eomma's lips!" He exclaimed, a bright grin on his face.

Jimin then mindlessly applied his Eomma's lipstick to his lips then opened up power foundation. He scooped up the powder in his hand and rubbed it over his face, patting it down occasionally.

Jimin turned to look into the full body mirror.

"Pwetty." He declared.

"Eomma! Appa!" A young Jimin called out.

"Yes Jiminie? What have you got to show Eomma and Appa today?" His Eomma asked from the bottom of the stairs.

"Look at me! I'm pwetty!"

Jimin ran from his parents room and down the stairs to greet his parents who had smiles on their faces. But their living smiles quickly fell and were replaced with disgusted expressions and glares.

"He's a dirty faggot." Jimin's Appa growled as he stood from the couch, marching over to Jimin.

"I can't believe my only child is a fag!" His Eomma cried out, tears cascading down her cheeks.

"Eomma? Appa? Is Jiminie not pwetty?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Don't fucking call us that you disgrace!" His father exclaimed, punching the wall next to Jimin's small head.

Jimin screamed and turned to run up the stairs when his mother grabbed him by his black locks and turned him around and almost immediately, he was met with a harsh slap to his face.

"Faggot!" She screeched hatefully."

"I wish you were never born!" She continued, now kicking Jimin's small legs with her left foot making him fall and hit his head on the wooden stairs.

"E-E-Eomma." Jimin sobbed.

"Eomma..."

"Eomma!" Jimin shouted as he suddenly awoke from his repeating night terror.

The young man was drenched in his sweats, tears rolled down his cheeks and his breathing was unsteady. He covered his mouth with his hand to muffle his heartbreaking sobs.

Jimin hated sleeping.

Most nights when he slept, he would have a nightmare of a traumatic memory of his parents. He hated that he remembered what they did to him, and he hated himself even more for being who he was. All he ever wanted to do was please his parents and make them proud of him.

"Jimin-ah!" Hoseok spoke, worry laced in his tone.

He rushed to the youngers side with the bottle of Nardil prescribed by his doctor, a glass of water and a small towel draped over his shoulder. Hoseok set them down on the nightstand and sat on the edge of the bed. He pulled the towel off his to wipe Jimin's perspiration and tears from his face.

"Shhh Jimin. I'm here, nobody can hurt you as long as I'm with you. You're safe. They're not here. You're okay, Minnie. You're okay." Hoseok cooed softly to the traumatised boy.

Jimin continued to sob, not bothering to wipe his tears away. His body shook violently, and eyes were squeezed shut out of fear. Hoseok opened the bottle up and poured out a pill. He opened Jimin's mouth gently and put the pill in. He then brought the glass of room temperature water up to Jimin's mouth and let him swallow the water on his own account.

"Y-Yoongi. W-w-where's Yoon- Yoongi?" Jimin stuttered.

"He's on his way here Jimin. Don't worry he'll be here soon."

Jimin nodded through his violent shaking as he brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them to comfort himself. Hoseok rested his hand on Jimin's back but Jimin flinched at his touch which forced him to immediately retract his hand from him.

Hoseok drew in a deep breath before releasing, knowing what he was going to do to aid Jimin.

"You think you own whatever land you land on
The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim
But I know every rock and tree and creature
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name

You think the only people who are people
Are the people who look and think like you
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
You'll learn things you never knew, you never knew

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind

Come run-"

"Kitten!" A deep voice called out which made Hoseok stop singing.

Jimin knew who the owner of the voice was and jumped up to run and wrap his arms around him.

Yoongi pressed a kiss atop of Jimin's light brown locks and rubbed his hand up and down his spine. Hoseok looked over at the couple then found himself looking away from them. After all, it was everything he ever wanted that he was looking at.

"Y-Yoongi..." Jimin whispered as he sucked in a breath of Yoongi's familiar aftershave.

"You're fine baby boy. I'm here now, you'll be fine."

Jimin looked up at Yoongi through his tears, eyes puffy and red. "Yoongi."

Yoongi's hand rested on Jimin's wet cheek. He used his thumb to wipe his cheek dry and pecked his lips passionately.

"I love you kitten. I'll always be here for you."

"I love y-you too."

Hoseok sighed. He stood from the bed and made his way out of their room and into his own where he slammed the door shut and collapsed onto his bed, on his front, groaning.

________

wattpad fucking deleted my fucking story, our thing, and didn't fucking tell me the fucking fuck