10

"Do you think I'm a bad boyfriend?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, his voice scarily monotonous.

After Taehyung had rocked Jungkook until he'd stopped crying, they let go of each other and distanced themselves in the kitchen. Jungkook was sat on the floor next to Yeontan who was eating his food while Taehyung was sat on the breakfast bar, elbows on his thighs and head in his large hands.

Jungkook thought it was for the best if they had some space for a while to allow themselves to think about what they'd said to each other.

"Why would I think that?" Taehyung mumbled without raising his head.

"For starters, you can't bring yourself to even spare me a single glance so I must be shitty."

Acting on Jungkook's words, Taehyung lifted his head from his hands and looked at Jungkook. The couple made eye contact which last for a few seconds before they looked away from each other due to the ache of their hearts when they saw how hurt and affected they were.

"You're crying." Jungkook pointed out, as he looked down at his lap.

"Yeah..."

Silence dawned over them once again, thick tension filling the room almost suffocating them to the point where they wanted to voice how sorry they were but couldn't. They couldn't find the strength to no matter how hard they tried to pry the thickening tension away or simply ignore it.

Taehyung opened to his mouth to say something but no words came out. He ended up closing his mouth, chewing on his bottom lip out of frustration.

Jungkook swallowed hard. "We're dysfunctional, aren't we? Is that the real reason why you don't want to bring a baby into our small family of three?"

"Kook-"

"Don't Kook me. Tell me, is it a yes or no?" The younger spat.

"No."

Jungkook let out a deep breath he'd been holding. He brought his hand up from his lap and begun to stroke Yeontan's soft fur.

"I don't want to lose you Tae." Jungkook admitted shakily.

"You're not going to lose me!" Taehyung replied almost instantly.

Jungkook jumped at the loudness of Taehyung's deep voice. When Taehyung looked to him he saw a worried, confused expression on the younger's face.

"Sorry. I'm sorry baby." He muttered, running a hand through his hair.

"During the ceremony, c-can I give your mother a kireogi?" Jungkook asked, fiddling with his fingers nervously.

Taehyung questioned out of shock. "You still wanna marry me?"

"Tae... of course I do. So we don't agree on the perfect time to bring a baby into our family, it's fine. Really. I know that we're not ready s-so we can dicuss this later on when we both are ready." Jungkook compromised as his eyes became teary once again.

Taehyung lifted himself off the breakfast bar and made his way to Jungkook. He leaned against the wall the slid down it to sit next to him. He subtlety slung his arm around Jungkook's shoulders and pulled him into his chest.

"I'm sorry for what I said baby." Taehyung apologised, pressing a kiss on the top of Jungkook's head.

"Don't apologise. Everything you said was right. I wouldn't be able to look after a kid in little space and you work to support us and I'm being selfish."

"Stop that." Taehyung demanded as he poked Jungkook's cheek.

"Nothing I said to you was right, darling. Who knows what would happen when we adopt? You might grow out of little space all together, or your mental age might be old enough for you to look after our child. You're not being selfish love. If anything? I am. We haven't gone on holiday in around seven months because of me working so much, but I promise you I'll take a break and we can go anywhere you want." The older continued.

"Even to your parents house?"

"Even to my- wait. It's supposed to be a vacation not more work."

Jungkook giggled at Taehyung's words and leaned his head closer to his chest which he eventually snuggled against.

"Babe, I love you." Taehyung spoke as he pecked Jungkook's lips.

"I love you too, but we are not having a trashy modern wedding." Jungkook told his boyfriend as he rolled his eyes.

"You won't even catch me dead in a hanbok."

Jungkook scoffed. "Of course I won't catch you dead wearing a hanbok because when you do, you'll be well alive."

"I want a modern wedding!"

"Well I want a traditional wedding!"

"Modern!"

"Traditional!"

"Modern!"

"Trad- oh my god we've become Namjoon and Seokjin hyung." Jungkook pointed out as his eyes widened making Taehyung laugh.