70

"Shit." Jungkook cursed as he ran his hand through his hair and flung his upper body onto the bed.

He turned to face his fiancé and sighed. "Taehyungie. Wake up."

Taehyung barely stirred, so Jungkook rolled his eyes and raised his hand to stroke Taehyung's cheek with the back of his hand which saw his eye lids fluttering open as he looked at Jungkook.

"Hey baby. What's up? You feeling little?" He rasped.

"No- uh, I'm going to Busan for a few days. Not alone! W-with Jimin... He- he wants to meet his parents."

At the sudden news Taehyung blinked through his crusted eyes and brought his hands up and ran his palms over his face. He pushed the duvet off his body to expose his bare upper body and pushed himself up to prop himself on his elbow.

"Baby, are you sure you want to go? I know it's for Jimin but what about you you? You'll have to go through everything you avoided, rightly at that— what if something happens and I'm not there for you?" Taehyung leaned down to Jungkook and pressed a kiss to Jungkook's forehead. "Baby, it's risky. I need you to be one hundred percent sure."

Jungkook could only give a small nod to suffice as reassurance.

"Words baby. I need words." Taehyung whispered as he stared into his bright eyes.

"Yes hyungie. I'm sure. I want to go, and not just for Jimin— mostly for Jimin, like ninety-three percent Jimin, but seven percent me. Isn't that enough? Please Tae. I know you worry about me, even much now that I'm trying to break out of little space, but you need to trust me. We have that and it's strong. It has to be, because if it wasn't, we wouldn't be getting married. I love you." He expressed lowly, as he played with Taehyung's dark brown hair.

Taehyung gave a small smile. He slid his arm underneath Jungkook's lower back and gripped his right hip and pulled him closer to him and lay on his back so Jungkook could lay on his naked chest.

"Kook I purple you." Taehyung muttered into his ear before he begun to nibble on his earlobe.

"Tae stop~ what's that even supposed to mean- Tae! Stop, you're gonna make me horny!" Jungkook whined as he pushed himself up on Taehyung's chest.

Jungkook rested a hand atop of Taehyung's chest and placed his other hand on top then rested his chin on them. He stared up at Taehyung who was chuckling away at him. Jungkook pouted but removed his hands to shuffle closer to Taehyung's face and kiss his lips.

Jungkook sucked on his bottom lip before releasing it. "Tell me what purple means."

"The rainbow has seven colours, and purple is last. Right?" Taehyung spoke up before he pecked Jungkook's cheekbone.

Jungkook nodded as he broke out into a wide, toothy grin.

"Purple means I'll love you and trust you forever."

A deep red blush casted over Jungkook's lightly tanned cheeks. He looked down at Taehyung's chest and raised his hand to draw small circles between his softly defined pecks. Jungkook lay his head on Taehyung's chest, lifted his head up and pressed a light kiss to his collar bone.

"I love you Kim Taehyung."

"I love you too Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook rolled his eyes before sighing with a smile. "I can't wait to get rid of that shitty surname."

Taehyung let out a breath with a smile and tapped Jungkook's sides. He pressed a kiss to the top of Jungkook's hair and sighed.

"Since I won't be able to have my way with you for the next few days, how about you and me get in the shower together?" His sultry words seeped into Jungkook's mind, enticing him, charming him.