4

"No Hobi, Dolly the Dinosaur has a stuffin' ciency not a stuffin' fection!" Jimin screeched, snatching Dolly away from his hyung protectively.

The two had been playing Doc Mcstuffins for about an hour and all Jimin had been doing was telling Hoseok that he was diagnosing their patients incorrectly which angered him. Hoseok apologised for not doing his job right, and was especially apologetic when he threatened to fire him for disorderly conduct.

The older had tried to bite back a laugh after Jimin began to explain how he was supposedly disturbing the peace of the Toy Hospital and that he was committing a very serious crime.

Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck smiling cheekily. "Sorry Doc, they just seem so similar."

Jimin sucked in a deep breath as he glared at Hoseok, "Don' worry Dolly, Doc will treat you proply."

"Sweet cheeks it's properly." Hoseok corrected, pressing a kiss against Jimin's forehead.

Jimin's bottom lip began to quiver as he threw Dolly the Dinosaur across the room and kicked Owen the Owl and Perry the Penguin.

"Jimin, stop that now." Hoseok warned calmly.

"H-Hobi not playin' Jiminie's game Jiminie way!" He sobbed, as he began to thrash his arms about.

Jimin wiped at his wet eyes aggressively and screamed at the top of his lungs as he continued to throw his stuffed animals around the room, one inevitably hitting Hoseok in the head.

"Jimin!" Hoseok shouted, making the little look at him as he cried and screamed.

"If you don't stop screaming I'll take away all of your toys."

Jimin's screams came to an abrupt end as tears cascaded down his chubby, bright red cheeks. Hoseok let out a deep breath as he stood and lifted Jimin carefully, the little's arms and legs wrapping around his neck and waist securely.

"Shhh baby. It's okay, Hobi's got you. You're okay." The older cooed into his ear, calming him down.

Hoseok walked around the living room, bouncing Jimin while humming hoping to calm him down all together.

"Hush little Jiminie don't you cry, Hobi's gonna love you for a long long time. So hush little Jiminie don't you cry, daddy's gonna be here in a short while." He sung, quietly.

He knew that Jimin loved when he sung to him because his deep voice was soothing and always sent him to sleep.

It wasn't long after Hoseok he's d soft snores coming from Jimin making him smile at how adorable he was. Hoseok walked up the stairs and lated Jimin down in his bed and tucked him in before pressing a soft kiss on his forehead.

He left Jimin's room, closing the door gently to not awake him and proceeded to walk down then stairs to tidy Jimin's mess, which he would be reprimanded for making. After putting Jimin's stuffed animals on one side of the couch and returning his toys to their designated cupboard, he grabbed the remote and changed the channel from Disney channel to KBS to catch up on drama's.

________

There was a loud knock at the door which awoke Hoseok from his snooze on the couch. He rubbed his eyes and stretched before going to the door and opening it to see Yoongi.

"Hey." Hoseok greeted with a smile.

He moved out of way and let Yoongi in, closing the door behind him.

"Hey. Where's Jimin?"

"Sleeping."

Yoongi nodded his head to Hoseok's words before making his way into the kitchen and grabbing two cans of beer for them. He walked back into the living room and sat on the couch next to Hoseok, handing him a beer silently.

Hoseok took the beer from Yoongi. "Thanks."

Yoongi cracked opened the can and tilted his head back as he drank the alcoholic beverage in huge gulps before throwing his head forward and taking his mouth of the can with a loud groan.

"That was fucking needed." He spoke, as he set the almost empty can on the coffee table.

He took his tie off and rested it on the back of the couch, and then undid the first two buttons on his shirt.

"How was work?" Hoseok asked, taking a swing of his beer.

"Tiring, but on the bright side the group accepted my song and I'll be paid by the end of the week. We just gotta figure out who's voice is best suited for different parts of the song as well as make moderate changes to my lyrics if needed."

"That's great," Hoseok grinning and squeezed Yoongi's thigh "I'm proud of you hyung."

Yoongi smiled back at Hoseok. "Thanks Hobs. How was Jimin?"

"He threw a tantrum but I took care of that quickly but for the best part he was good as gold." The younger male explained making Yoongi nod.

"I swear that boy is becoming even more of a brat by the minute." Yoongi spoke, rolling his eyes.

"You and me both." Hoseok replied, chuckling.

"But, do you think it might be because we spoil him?" He continued, turning to face Yoongi.

"Me? No. But you? Yes."

"Okay maybe I spoil him a tad but I had a good reason to do so today."

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed. "You think coming back from Japan is a good reason to spoil the kid?"

"Well... yeah." Hoseok responded, rubbing the back of his neck with a faint pink blush on his cheeks.

"You travel all the time Hobs."

"But this time I was gone for three whole months."

"I've left Jimin for longer yet I didn't spoil him as much as you do."

"That's because you're daddy and I'm Hobi."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Hoseok's explanation before finishing his beer and placing the empty can on the coffee table.

"You can put that in the recycling bin y'know?" Hoseok suggested.

Yoongi only smirk at Hoseok making him blush once again. "You can do it for me since this is your house, y'know."

"But you and and Jimin are here so much you're hardly even a guest!"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Hoseok and immediately he knew what was coming.

"But Hoseok," Yoongi paused making Hoseok groan. "Your hyung says put it in the recycling bin."

Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's empty can and got up to throw it in the bin, scowling at he sat back down. Yoongi moved to rest his head against Hoseok's thighs and grabbed his hand and placed it on his black locks.

The younger male rolled his eyes as he began to play with Yoongi's hair like he hinted at.

Quiet footsteps were heard coming from behind the two friends which made Hoseok turn back to see Jimin hugging his large Teddy bear that Hoseok had brought him when he went to Paris.

"D-daddy?" Jimin called out groggily.

"Here bubs." Yoongi spoke, lifting his hand so Jimin knew he was on the couch.

The little trudged over to the couch and lay on Yoongi as his arms wrapped around Jimin's small waist. Jimin lifted his head and pouted making Yoongi kiss his soft, pink, plump lips passionately.

"Daddy missed you baby."

Jimin giggled. "Missed daddy too!"

Hoseok lifted Yoongi's head gently then stood up and made his way into the kitchen to make a start on dinner for them since he was sure that Jimin and Yoongi were probably going to stay the night as the couple usually did.