78

The rest of the day passed quickly. Once Jungkook and Seokjin finished talking, they went to Jimin's room where they ordered room service and ate dinner together. For the first time in forever, all their worries dissapated and they could talk as they had done before their lives began to drown in chaos.

Seokjin felt liberated from screaming, shouting and crying every night when himself and Namjoon would go at each other's throats for even the simplest of things. He missed his baby girl and the boys like nothing, but it was nice to have time for himself. In fact, he felt so relaxed he even missed Namjoon.

Jimin wasn't thinking about his parents for thee first time in weeks. He was thinking of his friends that he could enjoy this moment with now before his life could go up in arms.

Jungkook, well he was joyful. Battling between being an adult and being childish was hard for him. He'd always struggled with it since he had to grow up quickly, but as of now, he didn't care. He was probably somewhere in the middle of being an adult and a child but he didn't care. It didn't weigh down on him for the first time and it was great.

So when the morning came and they woke up in their respective rooms, naturally, they didn't want to get up and face what they had travelled to Busan for. Jimin would've happily stayed in his bed until the afternoon, but he knew this was something hee couldn't avoid if he had any chances of moving in with his life. For him it felt like time was ticking by slower than it had ever done before and every minute that seemed like an hour was filled with him dwelling on the past and dreading the future while in his pitiful present. Getting up was the hard part, but meeting his parents was seemingly the easy part.

Jungkook and Seokjin took off earlier than Jimin did that day since his biological parents lived in a district further from the hotel than Jimin's. The day before, Jimin and Jungkook had made sure to contact their old orphanage to be get their parent's addresses. It had been hard for them both since they spoke to the ahjumma whom was there for the longest, ever since Jimin and Jungkook were first there. She saw them grow up, aided them as much as she could and released them into the big bad world prepared for life. As much as they refused her help, they knew they needed it and now they're older, they realised just how valuable her help was. Essentially, she had been to Jimin what Seokjin and Namjoon are to Jungkook. It was nice to speak to her, but it brought back a lot of memories he had purposely kept buried.

As of now, he stood outside of his childhood home, hugging his small body as he pulled on the sides of his black leather jacket. He looked up at the house and through the upstairs window. He didn't see anyone but he saw pictures. He shivered at the thought of them moving on with their lives as of they didn't have a whole son they kicked to the curb. Drawing in a deep breath, he trudged up towards the gate and pressed the buzzer. Seconds later was the sounding of a deeper buzz and the gate opened. He walked up the front door and without knocking, a younger boy opened the door and gave him an odd stare.

"Who are you?" The boy questioned, looking Jimin up and down.

Jimin shifted his weight to his over foot and gripped his jacket tighter.

"My- my name is Park Jimin. Is Park Youngjin and Ahn Eunju here?"

"No way," The boy whispered as he looked Jimin up and down. "You're Jimin..."

"... Yes?"

"Park Jihyun. Get in here."

Without warning, Jihyun pulled Jimin into the house and closed the door behind him. Jimin kicked off his shoes and took his jacket off. Jihyun as quick to take the jacket from him and hang it up.

"Come into the living room. We have a lot to talk about." Jihyun insisted as he dragged Jimin into the living room and sat him on the couch.

"Okay. So you have questions and so do I so i'll start by answering yours. Park Youngjin is my Appa and he's gone to the market that's not too far from here. He's making beef and radish soup for dinner. It's your favourite, right? He always makes it on your birthday."