55

Since Jimin had left Taehyung and Jungkook's home, his mind has been haywire. His thoughts still spiralled out of control as they did on the journey there but for different reasons. Now, he panicked about what it was he was going to say to Yoongi and Hoseok, how he would say and even how he would act. His heart pounded against his rib cage, rupturing the thick branches of protection within his body.

He currently stood outside of the apartment where his hand ghosted over the keypad to let him into their home. He held a short debate with himself on whether he should leave and spend some time alone in his office to give it some time or if taking on Jeongguk's words was a smart move. Jimin pondered on it for awhile, lowering his hand.

Hoseok: the man he was able to daydream about, and fulfil his dirty dreams about loving him and Yoongi all the same as the both of them showered him in love and affection, and could touch him in the dirtiest of ways. The man he fell head over heels for without realising until it came down to it.

Yoongi: his first love. The man who saw interest in him when he first left the orphanage. When he was alone, in a time of desperation for help and love; he was able to provide that even when he was skeptical about the affection himself and Hoseok showed him. His first boyfriend, his first kiss, his first time and the first person he was certain he wanted to spend the rest of his life with romantically. He loved him.

Jimin sucked in a deep breath and raised his hand to type in the house security code. Once it was verified his hand glided to the door handle and he pushed it down, allowing himself access into the apartment.

"... Worried. Shouldn't we call him to find out if he's at least safe?"

Yoongi sighed loudly. "He'll be okay. I trust that he wouldn't do anything stupid no matter the seriousness of the situation. Right now, he needs space until he comes home then we can all talk it out like the adults we are."

"But why would he ju-"

"Baby, I don't know. But we'll find out and resolve it together. Okay? He's fine my love, we're fine."

"Okay... just-" Hoseok stopped himself from carrying on when he saw Jimin.

"Jimin-ah!" He exclaimed as he stood from his seat at the dining table while staring at him intently.

Yoongi turned in his seat and gave Jimin and small smile as he felt that he could finally breath properly as he felt reassured about the safety and well-being of his boyfriend.

"Hi..." The younger man muttered.

"Kitten, where have you been? What's up? Come take a seat and we'll talk about it." Yoongi suggested as he gave him a warm smile.

Jimin looked at the two cautiously before responding with a small mod and strolling to the dining table and taking a seat. Yoongi and Hoseok sat at either side of his and gave him a comforting smile that allowed him too relax into the situation.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why did you run out on us?" Hoseok asked first.

Jimin sucked in a deep breath then exhaled through his nose, his chest heaving quick. "I- I just, I was sad."

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other before turning their attention back to Jimin as if to ask him to elaborate on his short statement.

"Did you cheat with each other?" He blurted out.

"Jimin." Yoongi called out with raised brows. "Why would you even think that?"

"You asked if Hoseok missed your- your cock s-so I-"

Hoseok gave a small chuckle. "Baby, you have this whole thing twisted. Hyung, why haven't you told Min-ah that we lost our virginity to each other?"

"Why would I? It was never important." Yoongi retorted as he rolled his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean? Was I not good? I even bottomed for you and I never. Not for anyone!"

Yoongi could only smirk. "Not for anyone but me."

Hoseok raised his hand to Yoongi as if he was going to hit Yoongi which only made the older laugh.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what to think and everything was just so warped so my mind wandered because all my emotions were out of control and my head- my head was just-"

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and raised his rested his other hand atop of Jimin's.

"Baby, don't fret. I understand. If I was in your position I wouldn't know what to think either." He told him.

"Now this is resolved, who wants to blow me?" Hoseok spoke up which made Jimin chuckle.

"Really Seok? Now?" Yoongi asked.

"Is that both of you or..."

"We'll do it, only if we can have hot choco after." Jimin spoke up for himself and Yoongi as he stood from his seat and pulled Yoongi out of his.

Hoseok pushed his chair put and spread his legs as he Jimin and Yoongi approached him and sunk to the floor.

"It's a done deal, kitten." Hoseok replied with a grin plastered on his face.