67

"Yoongi, I don't wanna rush you but we're so worried. Please tell us what's going on." Jimin spoke as he ran his thumb over the back of Yoongi's soft, pale, veiny hand.

Yoongi pulled his hand out of Jimin's gentle hold and wrapped his arms around his legs as he brought his knees up to his chest. He hung his head and shook his head into his knees.

Hoseok glanced at Jimin to be met with a slight pout on his lips. He reached out to his boyfriend and lifted his hand to Jimin's face. He leaned in and pecked his lips then shot him a warm smile which had Jimin like putty in his hands. Jimin leaned into Hoseok's warmth and rested his head on his shoulder, so Hoseok's snaked his arm around his waist to pull him closer.

Jimin looked up at him. "Thank you baby."

Hoseok pinched Jimin's cheek and chuckled lightly as he shook his head. "I'm baby now?"

Jimin grinned. "You've always been my baby. I love you and that immediately makes you my baby. I'll always care for you, guide you and love you." Jimin's grin then fell from his face as he looked at Yoongi. "Yoongi hyungie... you- you're my baby too."

"I know." Yoongi mumbled.

"Yoongi," Hoseok began with a frown.
"Stop that. You know that Jimin and I care for you and only want the best. Stop hiding away from us and speak to us. It's not easy to talk about your depression, I'm sure of it, but please baby— we need to know how you feel."

Yoongi ran his smooth hand over his bare arms and laid back into the sea of pillows. He looked down at his lower belly and gave a small sigh before looking back up at Hoseok then to Jimin.

"Ever since I stopped taking my meds I've been a mess-" He paused then looked away. "I really think that I've relapsed."

Hoseok nodded slow. He broke away from Jimin to shuffle up the bed to Yoongi.

"Yoongi baby," He dropped his hand onto Yoongi's bent knee and gave a small smile. "I'm glad you've told us. I'm proud you— it can't be easy. Look, I'll book you an appointment with a clinical psychologist. I don't know if you'll like this, but you might just need a therapist as well."

Yoongi's bottom lip begun to wobble, but he refused to allow his tears to flow so he swallowed the lump in his throat and tilted his head back.

"Why waste money on me when all I'll do is relapse again?" Yoongi muttered, his voice cracking as he a forced out his words.

Jimin, who was now in hysterics, stood from the bed and marched over to Yoongi's side to grab his head and push his lips onto his, engaging in a rough, salty kiss as Yoongi's tears had now spilled despite his efforts to prevent it.

He couldn't bare it. Jimin couldn't bare his boyfriend thinking he wasn't worth going through hell and back just to make sure he was okay. Yoongi had done so much to make sure he felt safe, secure, loved and most of all— liberated from objection, prejudice and hatred. Although he was only five when he had suffered the wrath of his parents, the feelings were anew and his wounds were very much still in the healing process.

But without Yoongi, his wounds would still be raw and bleeding. In fact, he would've pushed through his pain and the slashes and burns would be infected— gangrene even. Yoongi kissed his head and told him he'd care for him. He was the one who cleaned his wounds with the strongest of anti-infective (there was a huge amount of pain he had to withstand but it was always worth it), then made sure to cover it with a plaster and kissed it better. Yoongi healed him. Yoongi was his saviour from himself.

"Don't say that." He muttered through his sobs. "Don't fucking say that!"

Jimin quickly pulled his hands away from Yoongi's and swung his arms around his small frame and shook violently.

He shook his head in small but evident motions. "I'm sorry- I'm sorry..."

Hoseok stared at Jimin. He managed to catch his gaze and jerked his head as to tell Jimin to come over to him. He knew Jimin saw his notion, but he didn't move. He feet were sinking into the floor, rendering him unable to move as he basked in his feelings of guilt, pity and the harshest of all— anguish.

"Jimin-ah. Sweets— I think you should go downstairs okay? Go watch some TV, this is really taking a huge toll on you. I just want to do right by you babe. Listen to me, okay?" Hoseok uttered, eyes darted from Jimin's left eye to right as his mind raced.

This time, Jimin responded with a small nod. He dragged his feet across the bedroom floor and shuddered wth each step. Tears flowed from his eyes, in a rush to mark his face with its vengeful, white tracks as to shame him to for his own emotions. Hoseok hopped to his feet in a sudden rush of adrenaline. He feared of Jimin's mental state as well as his physical state. He was so clearly overwhelming himself with these emotions that up until now he had been dealing with through little space but surprisingly enough— Jimin had not slipped. Nonetheless, Hoseok scooped Jimin up from his feet and he held him close to his chest.

Hoseok pressed a soft kiss to Jimin's sweaty hair. "It's okay baby. Dada has you. I got you sweet cheeks. Your dada has you."

He turned his head to Yoongi and gave him a sad, small smile. Yoongi could only lift his head so much to look at him for a few seconds before it dropped back onto his knees as he stared straight ahead at the black screen of the 40" TV on the wall.

"Will you be okay on your own for a few minutes? If not I can put Min to sleep right next to us."

Yoongi nodded; neither a no or a yes was clear from the action so Hoseok ran his tongue over his top teeth as he gave small nods, that that he knew what he was nodding to. He just went along with what he thought was right. So in this instance, he walked himself and Jimin up to the edge of the bed. He pulled back the duvet to lay Jimin on the bed. He shuffled to the end of the bed and peeled Jimin's socks off of his feet, before he pulled the duvet over Jimin's shaking body and tucked him in. Hoseok sat besides him and pecked his cheeks a couple times.

"My good little baby boy. Always so good for me. I love you Min-ah, get some rest now." Hoseok whispered into Jimin's ear as he stroked his brown locks.

He looked up at Yoongi. He had moved to lay on the bed, facing away from him.

Hoseok swallowed thickly. "Yoongi baby. Speak to me please. Don't leave me in the dark... it's cold there babe."

Yoongi chewed his lip. "I'm sorry. It's hard. Can I— I want to sleep Hoseok. I'm tired. Please?"

Hoseok was taken aback at how weak Yoongi sounded. He knew he wasn't feeling the best, he had always had his good days and bad days, but nothing as tough as this. He gulped and nodded.

"Oh— okay." He whispered.

With that being said, he stood up and strolled to the light switch with heavy steps and switched the light off. He turned back to look at his boyfriends. They were as still as a corpse and it had him well shaken up.

It was sudden, like the british weather— a sob racked his body as he drew in a sharp breath. He covered his mouth as he shook with fear and eyes clouded with ripened tears. He took a step back. His back hit the wall. And he was lost. For once, he didn't know what it was he was supposed to do but one thing he did know for sure was that he couldn't go to Japan any time soon. Not when his boyfriends were in such a distressing state.

________

sorry sorry sorry
i know i haven't been active but school is so damn hefty and will be for a good 9 more months cause of my gcse's (british yutes i'll leave you man to explain what that is)

& of now, updates will be inconsistent and very slow. sorry not sorry???

education is important g  🤷🏽😛