52

"Hoseokie-ssi! Ahhh!" Jimin sounded as he opened his mouth, waiting to be fed.

Hoseok picked up a piece of spicy bacon from his bowl and dropped it in Jimin's mouth. The man's mouth clasped around the steel chopsticks as he sucked the sauce off. Jimin made sure to maintain eye contact with Hoseok as he pulled off his chopsticks.

"Mmm, hyung it's good. So good." He moaned with a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Jimin." Yoongi called out, warning him of his behaviour.

"But I'm not doing anything. Hoseokie hyung was simply feeding me, and I was was showing him just how much I enjoyed his meat."

A sudden rush of heat overcame Hoseok's body at Jimin's sensual words. He cleared his throat as he tried to focus on eating. Yoongi could only roll his eyes and squeeze Jimin's thigh tightly underneath the table. Jimin yelped and glared at his hyung before going back to eating his breakfast bibimbap.

"Seok-ah, don't mind him. He's always like this..."

Hoseok cleared his throat again. "I- I know. You two are always like this..."

Jimin turned to look at Yoongi who had a deep frown etched onto his lips as his face fell. The two shared the feelings of wanting to make Hoseok feel included and welcomed into their newly established relationship. They knew that if he even felt the slightest bit out of place, as if he didn't belong with them, he would speak up about it and be hesitant to start an official relationship. Jimin and Yoongi wanted to make Hoseok feel as their equals and not inferior to them who he may deem superior as they'd been a couple for a longer period of time.

Yoongi couldn't help but stare at Hoseok as he watched him place food on his tongue, eating in such a polite manner Yoongi was so sure he had never seen anyone eat prettily- until now that is.

"Hoseok." Yoongi called out.

His closest friend looked up at him and rested his chopsticks on the table, parallel to his bowl.

"Hm? What is it?"

"What are we- like, what do you want us to be? Me, you and Jimin. All of us. What is it you want?" Yoongi quizzed, reaching out to rest his hand on Hoseok's thigh for comfort.

"I-I don't know..."

Jimin sighed. "What are you unsure about hyung? Please, confide on us. We love you."

"Jimin, Yoongi," Hoseok started. "I took the job in Japan. I'll be leaving in the next three to four months. What I'm scared about- terrified of, is hurting you both. I don't want to establish a relationship only for it to be broken because of my own desires. It- it wouldn't be right for me to do so."

Jimin's breath hitched. He gnawed at his bottom lip, now unable to make eye contact with his beau.

"Jung Hoseok! I've told you how many fucking times?! We're happy for you. We want to see you do well, we want to see you happy. You should do things that make yourself proud and us proud. Japan... it's only an hour away. We can have visits and call each other everyday, we can even FaceTime if you please. You can pursue your dreams all while being in a strong and healthy relationship with us because we can survive through anything as long as we have each other."

Hoseok could only nod to his hyung's words as he soaked them up, carefully thinking through each word that had been uttered to him.

"So? What- what's it going to be Hoseok hyung?" Jimin muttered, slightly raising his head to look at him.

Hoseok made eye contact with Jimin then his eyes trailed to Yoongi. He then looked down at his hands drawing in a deep breath before looking up once again.

"I want to be with you. I want to make this- us... I want to make us work." Hoseok spoke softly with a gentle smile at the end of his speech.

Jimin and Yoongi shared a gleeful look before turning back to to look at their new boyfriend. The man who had been there from the very beginning, the man they could proudly call their boyfriend after lusting after the unsuspecting man for moments too long where they could've spent with him, loving him.

"Seok-ssi. I'm really really happy it was us you chose in the end. I promise I'll be a good boyfriend to you, I'll be the best." Jimin told him as he stood from his seat.

Jimin walked himself round to where Hoseok was sat at the dining table. He swung his leg over and straddled the man's lap. He wrapped his arms around his neck and quickly connected their lips, eager and hungry for the feeling of his lips against his. Jimin just couldn't get enough of the electrifying feeling he felt run through his body as their lips moved together in such a way it was almost as if their lush lips were dancing the most complex of routines but somehow made it look so effortless it was entrancing.

"Fuck." Yoongi breathed out as he watched his boyfriends kiss passionately.

Jimin's tongue lapped over Hoseok's as they battled each other for total control over the intense emotions the other would experience because of them. Eventually, the two pulled out of their heated kiss with heaving chesty and swollen lips.

"I-I-"

"Hoseok-ah. You wanna take this to the bedroom?" Yoongi asked with a raised brow.

"Yoongi. We should play with him. I wanna make Hoseokie-ssi beg for me. Beg for my touch." Jimin announced as he stroked the mentioned man's cheek.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Keep your whorish ass at bay."

"How long has it been since you've been laid?"

Hoseok shrugged. "Since Vernon and I got together."

"Holy shit! Hyung, how've you managed to be dick deprived for five whole months? Yoongi hyung and I could never, and- and were all together, you won't have to either." Jimin spoke.

The man stood from Hoseok's lap. Yoongi stood from his seat and walked up to Hoseok, pushing himself up against Hoseok's thigh so he could feel his hardened length.

"You see what you do to me? What you both do to me? I think my babies should take responsibility for their actions." Yoongi uttered with a devilish smirk.

Hoseok gulped and nodded. "I'd be glad to."