Is it Okay?

You had been insecure about a habit of yours recently. It had been brought up in class between your friends one day. Unfortunately, they had labeled your habit as "bad" and "immature", along with several other things. You hadn't said that you did this thing, and instead agreed with everyone that it was gross and childish. But you decided to consult your oldest brother about, since you felt like he could help you out.

"Hey, Jin, can I ask you something?" you said as you slid onto a bar stool as he fixed dinner.

"Of course," Jin told you as he stirred around some ingredients in a pot.

"Okay, so in class, someone brought up that their older sibling used to sleep with their parents when they were scared," you started. "But she was fifteen."

Jin shrugged. "I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Parents are there to comfort you and shelter you."

"But then someone said that they sometimes sleep with their older brother since he still lives in their house," you continued. "And everyone else thought that was gross."

"I don't see a problem," your brother said. He finished stirring and sat down the spoon before turning to face you. His caramel hair was tossed after a long day at work. "What did you say?"

"I didn't want to be made fun of, so I just agreed," you sighed, laying your head in your hands. "And that's what I came to ask you. Is it gross? Because when I have a really bad dream or feel sick at night, I go sleep with you or one of the others."

Jin shook his head. "We're siblings, (Y/N). Eomma and appa aren't here anymore to shelter us and help us with our troubles, so we have to go to each other. But if you don't feel comfortable with it, then that's your opinion. A good example would be Taehyung, since he frequently jumps in my bed at two in the morning."

"So I'm not immature?" you asked, your worries ceasing.

Jin chuckled. "Maybe in other ways, but that's not one of them."

---

requests will start to be published friday :)