They're Your Brothers?

Requested by SkyTheNeonBlueDragon. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting.

! Famous AU !

---

Your seven brothers had just recently debuted as a K-Pop group called BTS. They were really giddy and excited and about the whole ordeal, and nine-year-old you shared their enthusiasm. You knew that they were doing something they enjoyed and you were excited to see how everything would turn out.

No one at your school knew that they were your brothers, though. You were reserved, too, so you didn't go to all your classmates and share the amazing news. You kept everything to yourself and didn't even think about telling everyone that BTS was related to you.

As the school year progressed, you began to be bullied. There was nothing wrong with you. It was just the typical elementary girls who thought they were better than everyone else. You told your siblings about these mean girls and that they had been picking on you and calling you names.

"They push me around at recess," you told them, sitting in Namjoon's lap.

"They do, huh?" Jin pursed his lips as he leaned forward and hugged you. "Is it because you're our sister?"

"Yeah," Yoongi said, sitting up straighter. "Are they jealous?"

You thought for a moment. "I don't think they know."

"They probably don't know who we are," Taehyung murmured.

"No, they do," you admitted. "They talk about how their older sisters adore you."

"Of course they do," Jungkook snickered, Jimin doing the same.

Hoseok looked at Jin. "Do you think it'd be okay if we visited her for lunch?"

"If it's okay with your teachers," Jin said. "You and your younger siblings got school, you know."

Hoseok muttered an "oh" under his breath as he sank into his chair.

"I'm sure it'll be okay," Namjoon stated. "Maybe Friday? I don't have anything going on then."

"Me either," Hoseok added.

The twins said they just had to take a couple tests and then they'd be free. Jungkook just said he didn't care what he had to do that day, he just wanted to get out of class.

"Well, I'll call the school and see if its okay," Jin told you.

"If we're there, then those pesky bullies will be too scared to say anything," Yoongi grinned.

***

You were excited for Friday to roll around, and when it did, you were ecstatic. You couldn't wait to have lunch with your siblings. Not only for their protection, but you enjoyed just being in their presence. Your siblings had been cleared to eat with you, so you didn't have to worry about one of them not making it.

Your teacher had you line up for lunch and soon, you were walking in a single-file line with your classmates to the cafeteria. When you arrived at the lunch room, you saw your brothers sitting at a table talking amongst themselves as they waited for you.

You broke apart from the line and ran up to the table, slamming your lunch box on the table. You hopped into an empty seat that was in between Yoongi and Jungkook. "Hello," you chirped, grinning widely.

"Well, hello, kiddo," Namjoon chuckled at your enthusiasm.

"This brings back so many memories," Jin awed as he looked around the lunchroom, remembering when he was in high school.

"Because you're old," Jungkook remarked as he ate from a bag of chips. Since your lunch was earlier than his, he was saving his main dish until his lunchtime came around. The twins and Hoseok and Namjoon were doing the same.

"Awe man, I left my drink in my locker," Taehyung commented. "Can I just share yours, Jimin?"

"Tae, you can have mine," you said cutely, giving him the juice bottle Jin had put in your lunch box. "I can go get a milk from the cooler up there."

You slid out of your seat and skipped to the cooler. When you went to get a little carton of milk, a hand smacked yours out of the way. You recoiled and looked at the body next to you.

"That's my milk," the girl snipped. She was one of the girls that had been bullying. "Pests like you don't get to have it."

You stepped back. "But the milk is for everyone. So is the juice. I can have it if I want."

"No, you can't," the girl hissed, before pushing you further away.

You felt like crying, but you felt someone pick you up. "What's the problem?" Yoongi asked. He had seen the whole thing and he decided it was time to intervene.

"She wouldn't let me get my milk," you pouted, placing your head on your brother's shoulder.

"But isn't the milk for everyone?" he questioned, glaring at the little kid who looked scared in Yoongi's presence.

The girl nodded. "Y-Y-Yeah, it is."

"Then why wouldn't you let her get any?"

The girl looked around, hoping someone would save her like your brother had you. She quickly turned and bragged the carton of milk you had been trying to get. "I just wanted to make sure she got the good milk and not the bad stuff."

Yoongi sat you down and the girl handed you the carton. You took it. "Thank you," you murmured, not forgetting your manners despite the girl's poor attitude.

"Do I need to tell the teacher about this?" Yoongi asked you, bending down a bit.

"No, no, no," the girl pleaded, not wanting to get in trouble.

You looked at the girl and then to your brother. "Not unless she does it again." With that, you ran off to the lunch table where the rest of your brothers were. As you zoomed through the other lunch tables, you heard the kids talking amongst each other.

"Isn't that BTS?"

"Who's that?"

"Oh, that group my older sister obsesses over."

"Isn't that the group Sehun is from?"

"That's EXO, you dumb pigeon."

"Oh, oh, oh! That's the group that sings that one song. Uh... what is it? 'No More Dream?'"

"Yeah!"

"But that's Jungkook, (Y/N)'s older brother. What's he doing with them?"

"He's in the group, too!"

"I thought it was a different one!"

"So, she must be their sister."

"That's so cool!"

---

have a marvelous weekend! i'm going shopping out of town and to a big basketball at my school!