A Sick Cinderella

Requested by mySuicidalescape, but a lot of people want a part two to Cinderella, as well. I hope you like it!

---

After you had done most of the chores for your brothers before Namjoon stopped you and scolded his brothers, it seemed that you caught a cold. You don't know how because working hard isn't supposed to make you get sick, but you and Namjoon decided to blame it on all the work so the others (except for Jin since he had no part in anything) would feel bad. So when you woke up with a runny nose and a little cough, Namjoon was quick to call out his siblings.

"Ah, see what you've done?" he'd nag, hugging you close to him as he looked at his brothers. "You made her sick."

"Sorry, dongsaeng," Hoseok murmured seeing your pitiful state.

You coughed but made an effort to sound as sickly as you could. Jin just sat back and chuckled.

"I'll do your chores for a week, sis," Jungkook promised.

You narrowed your eyes at him before sticking your thumb up in the air, gesturing "up."

"A month?" he asked.

You nodded. "I'm holding you to that."

"I will, too," Jimin added, hoping to regain your love once again.

"Yoongi, I'm disappointed in you," Jin stated. "You're the one who started it."

The second oldest just sighed. "But I was tired."

"I found you watching YouTube," Namjoon said, patting your head as he swayed with you in his embrace.

Yoongi whined. "What do you want me to say? I'm sorry?"

You dramatically coughed so you would sound like you were about to cough up your lung. Yoongi groaned. "I'm sorry," he admitted. "I won't do it again, blah blah blah."

"To be honest, mine wasn't that difficult," Taehyung stated, but Jin kicked him under the table. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry, Princess. I won't ever trick you into doing my chores ever again."

"You promise?" you asked, peeking at him from over Namjoon's shoulder as you stood on your tip-toes.

"Okay, so now that they feel bad for what they've done, let's go get you on your way to feeling better," Namjoon cooed, ruffling your hair. The hug came to an end and you followed him upstairs to the shared bathroom. He began to dig through all the different medicine bottles before he pulled out the one you needed. "This should do," he murmured as he poured some into the little measuring cup. He handed it to you and took the cup back after you downed the bitter liquid. "That should start working soon, but for the meantime, you can go watch movies in my room."

You grinned before flinging yourself onto him. "Take care of me, Dr. Kim, please!"

Namjoon chuckled before patting your back. "Now go on. I'll be in there in a minute to put a movie in."

---

thank you for 2 thousand followers hehe. a friend found out and claimed that i was internet famous and i wanted to barf lol. i'm not here for being famous. i'm here for being a meme. if i was to be famous, i'd have to shave my legs, and i don't like putting that much effort into something. :) 

but thank you for two thousand cherubs. i love each and every one of you <3