Spacers

Requested by ajshawolarmy. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

---

You were recently given the news that you would need braces. You weren't too thrilled, considering you were sixteen years old and they would be on until your senior year. But they claimed that with the way your teeth were, you would experience discomfort later on in life, so you decided that it might be best to be a metal mouth for a while. Yoongi told you to keep the news a secret, though, so you didn't tell anyone about why you would be missing school one morning. "They just don't have to know," Yoongi had said.

However, the first step you had to go through was getting rubber bands in between your teeth to make room for the metal rings that would hold your braces in place. Apparently, your teeth were too close together. You didn't think much about it, but everyone at the orthodontist told you they would start to hurt. You didn't think so, but the next day you came crying to Yoongi while he was in his music room.

"What's wrong?" your older brother asked, seeing you in distress.

"My teeth hurt so bad," you whined, tears in the corner of your eyes. You couldn't even close your mouth all the way, because it seemed whenever your teeth touched, a wave of pain would go through your mouth.

"Okay, okay," Yoongi tried to soothe. "Just wait a second." He turned to his desk and started rifling through his drawers before he pulled out a bottle of ibuprofen. He opened it and shook out two pills before handing them to you. "This might help. Just swallow." 

You looked at the pills and whined more. "Yoongi, you know I can't swallow pills." You had a history of not being to swallow pills, leaving your siblings to either a, crush your pills and put it in water or b, result to a liquid form that wasn't as good.

Yoongi sighed and pushed his bottle of water forward. "Just take a drink, hold it in your mouth, and pop one in and swallow."

"Can I do it one by one?" you asked.

Yoongi nodded. "Well, yeah."

You gulped before walking over to the door, his water and the two pills in hand. "I don't want you watching me. It'll mess me up." You left before he could say anything and you went to the bathroom to try to force the dreaded pills down.

About five minutes passed before the door opened behind Yoongi yet again. "Did you get it?" he asked.

You came to his side once again and set the bottle on the desk in front of him. You grinned and clapped your hands. "For once in my life, I did something right."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I don't know what to do about it hurting because it's moving your teeth and I can't do anything about that, but whoever fixes dinner or orders take out, make sure that they get something soft for you to eat. If you need any more, just come to me." He gestured to the pill bottle in front of him and you nodded.

"Okay, thank you," you grinned, stooping down to hug him. "I made sure to come in here and cry about it so it wouldn't make the others suspicious."

Yoongi chuckled. "You know we got to keep this thing a secret. And when you get them on, we'll see how long it takes for them to notice."

You giggled and told him that you were going back to your room and he told you that if you needed him again, you would know where to find him.

---

me: *turns to girl in my class as i have white foam from punch all over my top lip* what does it look like i've been doing hehe

girl: *frowns* fuck you

me: *musters up a crazy amount self-confidence from no where like seriously don't know where it came from :/* 

me: um, i would if i could, because i'm hot

girl: *blinks*

girl: *highkey disappointed* lexie-

me: