Bonding (Part Two)

Requested by kjisoo44. I hope you liked it and thank you for requesting!

---

Eight year old Taehyung was coloring in one of his new coloring books while you played with your teething rings beside him. The room was quite aside from the movie playing that your dad had turned on. He was going through his office in the room across the hall and cleaning out drawers and cabinets.

"You know, coloring is so fun," Taehyung babbled, talking to no one in particular. "Jimin said its boring, but he just doesn't know how to have fun."

Baby you continued to gnaw on the ring in your mouth, upset that it wasn't food.

"I bet you'll like coloring, though," Taehyung continued. "When you're older. We'll color together! I'll let you use all my paints and pencils. And then, our art will be put in museums and we'll get lots of money for our cool paintings!"

"Yeah," you murmured, looking up at the TV screen. You fixed your eyes on the sparkly princess of the movie, mindlessly chewing on your toy.

Taehyung overlooked that you had responded to him. "I know right?! We'll be the coolest artists! Just me and you!"

"Yeah," you said again, setting your toy to the side before you moved closer to your brother.

"Hey, are you starting to talk?" Taehyung giggled as he pinched your cheek. "Ooh, I can't wait until we can start talking! I'll get to know all about you then!" Your brother stood, dropping his crayon and coloring book. He ran out of the room and to your dad's office.

"Appa, (Y/N/N)'s starting to talk! Isn't that cool? Do you think she'll enjoy talking to us?"

Your dad just grinned at his son's cuteness. "I'm sure she will."

---

I hope it was up to par :)

and i was not late because I forgot, but because i had to go through all my notifs