That's his Sister

Requested by IamkindaDope. I hope you enjoy and thank you for requesting!

---

Hoseok was hanging out with his friends one day at the mall. He was just eating at the food court and chatting when he saw a familiar face in the crowd of weekend-shoppers. It was a young boy around your age, but it didn't immediately click as to who this person was. He watched as a girl grabbed his arm and hugged him tightly and it instantly clicked.

It was your boyfriend.

Hoseok couldn't believe he had just seen that. Your boyfriend was cheating on you? The one that all your brothers approved of? He felt his blood boil and he couldn't wait to tell his other siblings so they could devise a plan to make your soon-to-be-ex regret cheating on you.

***

When Hoseok got home, you noticed something seemed wrong. He carried a weird aura with him, and you couldn't pinpoint what it was. You carried on with your business until Hoseok shoved his phone your face.

"Look at this!" he shouted, clearly angry.

You squinted your eyes and looked at the screen in front of you. It had a picture on display and you recognized the boy in the picture as your boyfriend. "Oh, you saw (Boyfriend/N) today?"

Hoseok made a weird noise which told you that you weren't seeing the whole picture. "I saw him at the mall being all cuddly with this random girl! Can't you see her?" Hoseok pointed to the girl beside your boyfriend in the picture and your face remained expressionless.

"And?" you asked, confused. "What's wrong with him being like that to his sister?"

Hoseok frowned. "Because he's cheating – wait, his sister?"

You nodded. "That's his sister. She's two years younger than him, but she looks a lot older than she really is."

Hoseok's figure slumped. "So he's not cheating? And I freaked out over nothing?"

You nodded, smiling a bit as you got out your phone and searched a few pictures of your own. You showed him a few of the pictures you had that your boyfriend with his sister in them. "I mean, I could see why you'd freak out since you didn't know about her. But she's not a threat, Hobi."

Hoseok sighed, relieved. "I was about to go to his doorstep and start a fight."

You giggled. "There's no need for that, I promise."

---

i hope you loved it!