Fairytale Dreams

Requested by GalacticMaknae. I hope you enjoy and sorry for the long wait! It's super long tho, so maybe that'll make up for it. Thank you for requesting!

---

"I really liked that story," you told Jin as he tucked you into bed.

He grinned before planting a small kiss on your forehead. "I think the others did, too."

In the other room, you heard Tae whine. "Hoseok-hyung, if I fall asleep and can't wake up, will you get (Y/N) to kiss me to wake me up?"

Jin rolled his eyes, the grin still present on his face. He raised up and walked away, flicking your nightlight on and turning on the fan. He then wished you sweet dreams before he left you to go to bed. After the lights shut off, you rolled over so your back was facing the door and you went to sleep rather quickly.

***

You glumly walked through the forest, small creatures from the forest leading you somewhere. Your stepmom, the Queen, had been terrified that you were going to be prettier than her. She had consulted her magic mirror, which told her that you were the fairest of them all. The queen had ordered her huntsman to kill you, but instead, he warned you and told you to flee. You obeyed and befriended some animals to help you on your journey.

The animals led you to a small cottage and you pushed open the door. "Oh!" you exclaimed as you looked around inside. You walked around inside and came across the dining room. "There are seven chairs," you muttered, counting the small chairs you saw. "This must be the home of some little orphans." You then explored a bit more, cleaning up as you went along, before falling asleep across three of the beds upstairs.

A bit later, the owners of the home soon returned after a long day of work in the mine.

"I'm ready to get a nap," Yoongi yawned, stretching as he walked inside.

Jungkook went to respond but instead sneezed and he forgot what he was going to say. Taehyung just giggled.

"Wait a second," Namjoon murmured so low, it was almost a growl. He looked at the now tidy and neat cottage that had been messy and dirty when he and his friends went to work. "Who cleaned up?"

"Maybe a nice fairy decided to help us out a bit," Jimin blushed, thinking about cute, little fairies.

"Yeah, that's it!" Hoseok exclaimed, clapping his hands.

"I'm sure there's a more logical answer," Jin sighed. "Maybe we just cleaned up and forgot about it."

"You know what, I bet a thief came," Namjoon insisted, a tight frown on his face. "I bet one came in and rummaged about to steal our stuff."

"That's mean," Jimin frowned. Hoseok nodded in agreement, a pout on his face.

"Now, now," Jin chided, taking Jimin into his arms. "Why would a robber clean up after himself?"

"A robber with manners," Jungkook stated before sneezing on Yoongi, who was leaning on his shoulder, asleep.

"If you're so worried about it, then we should look around and see if we are missing anything," Hoseok suggested, and the others agreed.

The seven looked around the house, finding everything they had still there. Some belongings were placed somewhere else as if it had been sorted. Others had been dusted or wiped clean, or even put back together. And then they went upstairs.

"My, my, my," Jimin awed, staring at the beautiful girl who was asleep. He immediately felt shy and bashful, so he trotted back downstairs. "There's a girl asleep upstairs!"