Locker Note

Before school officially started for the day, you were getting your books ready for your first class. You put your backpack in one locker before you opened your other one. You went to grab your English binder, but something caught your eye.

There was a piece of lavender colored paper taped to the inside of your locker with a note written in what looked like black crayon. The note read, "I love you, sister!"

You looked at your friends who were grouped by a few lockers down from you. "Which one of you left this note in my locker?" Some of your friends called you sister, so you expected it was one of them.

Your friends gave you a confused look before going to your locker to view the note that had been left.

"It's not me," your best friend answered. "I would have put senpai, not sister."

"I don't think I did," another good friend answered. "But I'll take credit for it."

The others all shook their heads, saying that didn't do it and had no clue on who would have. You sighed, figuring one of your friends didn't want to admit to it. You went the whole day wondering who had left that note in your locker. It wasn't until you got home that you found out who did it.

"So there was this note in my locker today and I don't know who put it in there, but I'm pretty sure its one of my friends who don't want to admit to it," you said at the dinner table.

"What did it say?" Jimin asked you.

"'I love you, sister,'" you recalled.

"Oh!" Hoseok exclaimed. "I put that in there."

You looked at him, surprised. "When?"

"At the game the other day," he told you. "I thought you might want a cute note in your locker reminding you that I love you."

"But you put sister instead of dongsaeng," you continued. "That threw me off."

He shrugged. "You didn't have to know it was from me."

You sighed. "I went up to like, everyone wondering who put it in there."

Hoseok chuckled. "Well, it was just me, dongsaeng. No need to worry about a secret admirer."

"Hm?" Jungkook hummed, looking up from his dinner, noodles hanging from his mouth. "What about a secret admirer?"

Hoseok sighed. "Nothing you need to worry about."

---

inspired after a note appeared in my locker saying "i love you mom"

after consulting my friends who call me mom and finding out that it wasn't them, i went home and told my mom about.

i then gave her a lesson about punctuation. 

have a glorious weekend!!