Can you Help me Find my Brothers?

Requested by ava_ybarra_music. I hope you like it even though it took me a century to do it. I promise I didn't forget you! Thank you for requesting!

---

You felt tears prick your eyes as your seven-year-old eyes looked around frantically. "They were here," you cried, watching the strangers walk through the area your brothers had been standing. A few bumped into you and you could only stand in one spot, wondering why they had disappeared.

Your brothers thought it would be fun to go to the mall. You were all walking together, but your shoelaces became untied. You bent down to retie them, but when you stood back up, you couldn't see any of your siblings. They had simply vanished without a trace. You didn't know where they went and when they noticed that you weren't following them, they wondered where you headed off, as well.

You could only cry as the thought of them abandoning you floated in your head. Your body shook with sobs and when someone touched your arm, you got excited, thinking it was them. But when you turned around, it was a woman. She had a name tag on her nice shirt that told you that she worked in one of the more expensive stores.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" she asked, her voice gentle. Her hair was in a nice bun that you suddenly wanted to have done in your hair, too. You wanted to show Hoseok, but he was no where around. That thought made you cry harder.

"My brothers," you sobbed. "They're gone."

The woman frowned, her bottom lip jutting out a bit in a pout. "Oh, I'm sorry. Why don't you come with me to find them, okay?"

You nodded, wiping your eyes before taking her hand. She led you through the busy crowds before walking into a store. You recognized it as the one on her name tag. She walked towards the counter and you thought she was going to intercom someone, but instead she took you to the back of the store and through an "Employees Only" door. She then walked over to a wall that had lockers set and she opened one and took out her phone. She bent down to your height, not even wobbling on her heels. "Do you know their number?"

You sniffled before hearing the familiar jingle playing in your mind. Jin had taught you a song to remember his number, just in case of an emergency. You began to sing the song, swaying a bit. "Call this number when you're sad or lonely and I'll come save the day," you finished.

The woman smiled. You were just a cutie! She quickly dialed the number and stayed squatted on the ground as your brother picked up.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Yes, is this uh," she looked at you. "What's your brother's name?"

"Jinnie-oppa," you responded, biting on your nails.

"Is this Jinnie-oppa?" she asked, the smile never leaving her colored lips. You heard someone say something on the other line and she nodded. "I have your little sister. She was crying and I believe she might have gotten separated from you in the crowd... We're in the Gucci store, right now. Do you want me to bring her to you, or?... Ok, that's alright. Thank you!" She hung up and stood. "Your brothers are coming to get you, okay?"

You nodded. "Thank you."

She took your hand and began to lead you out of the back. "Of course."

You waited a while behind the check out counter with the lady and you saw a familiar face appear in the store. "Yoongi-oppa!" you squealed, practically flying forward towards your brothers. You collapsed onto his legs.

"We missed you!" Jimin cooed, seeing you hugging Yoongi's knees tightly.

"We thought we lost you," Namjoon sighed, seeing that you were fine.

"I thought I lost you!" you shot back, not planning to let go of Yoongi's legs anytime soon.

"Thank you for taking care of her," Jin told the lady, since she had followed you when you ran to your brothers, and she nodded.

"Of course," she replied. "I was just coming from my lunch break and she was alone so I knew something was wrong. That song she sang was cute. The phone number one?"

"Oh, yeah, I taught her that," Jin blushed.

"Actually, she's a cutie all around," the lady corrected, laughing a bit. "I would keep her close by and not leave her by herself."

"We'll try not to," Hoseok answered, smiling.

"Jin-hyung, can I get that sweater?" Taehyung asked, pointing to a rack of clothes.

"We need to leave now," Yoongi muttered, knowing it would be hard to get Taehyung out of there since he started looking around.

"Thank you again!" Jin said to the lady one last time. "I really appreciate it!"

"No trouble!"

---

lesson learned about (y/n): you literally get lost everywhere