Exhaustion

Requested by WolfNI93. I hope you like it and thanks for requesting!

---

There were several factors that led to what happened when you got home. One, you didn't eat lunch that day. You had to remake a test you had missed so instead of eating your lunch, you were stuck in a classroom. You were very, very hungry when you had to go to volleyball practice, but you didn't get any time to eat a snack. Two, your coach worked you hard at practice. You had to run several laps, mainly because people weren't listening and he made everyone run. Three, you had to walk home in the blistering heat, hungry and exhausted.

You walked into the front room, quietly closing the door behind you. You placed your bags down because you became really dizzy. You heard Namjoon ask you something as he was sitting on the couch with Hoseok. Only he sounded like he was shouting at you from a mile away. You went to look up at him and ask if he could repeat himself but before you could, you collapsed, passing out and falling to the ground beneath you.

***

"What happened?" Jin asked, putting a cold rag on your forehead as your unconscious body laid on the couch.

"Namjoon asked her if she had a good day and she just collapsed," Hoseok explained.

Yoongi got off the phone before sitting down the couch near your feet. He began to take your shoes off, not wanting your ankle braces or knee pads to keep you any hotter.

"What did the doctor say?" Namjoon wondered.

"He asked if she had eaten or anything and I told him I thought she did and that she had volleyball practice," Yoongi told him. "He's on his way to see what's up, though."

Jin continued to fan your flushed face. "Good, good. Hoseok, go ahead and clean out her lunch box for me, if you don't mind."

"Not at all, hyung," Hoseok said before going to as he was asked. The other three continued to care for you until Hoseok came back a minute or two later. "Uh, guys, I don't think she ate."

The three turned and saw that your bowl of pasta was still full and not empty as it should have been. "She didn't eat lunch?" Namjoon questioned, looking down at you.

"Do you think she's trying to get on a diet?" Yoongi asked, looking at Jin.

"I watched her swallow three cookies whole last night with Jungkook before downing a shot of Sprite," Jin chuckled. "I don't think she's dieting."

"Then it must have just been volleyball," Yoongi concluded. "Not to mention, no one picked her up today and she had to walk home in this heat."

"My poor baby," Jin cooed before kissing your nose.

Hoseok skipped back over, ready to help out with anything else. "Are we just going to wait for the doctor now?"

Namjoon nodded. "What else are we supposed to do?"

"We're not sending her to school tomorrow, are we?" Hoseok asked.

Jin shook his head. "I doubt it. She should stay home and get herself back in check."

Yoongi agreed, along with Namjoon. "Then I guess we just wait for the doctor."

---

When I was looking for pictures of the hyung line on pinterest because I have a very limited supply of them, there was this little mood board thingie idk of all the different lines in bts and it had the hyung line at the bottom but it was just namjoon, yoongi, and jin. and I was like "oh, is hoseok actually a part of the maknae line and I just didn't know this after three years of being a fan" so i looked at the maknae line which was the normal maknae line so i was like "yea hoseok said lines are too mainstream and he's out there being his own line because lines suck"

anyways, who ever made that needs to redo it or have we been wrong this whole time?? idk

have a great weekend!