Cinderella

Requested by AnneyongArmys bc she's a freaking doll and shE DESERVES THE WORLD

---

Yoongi looked at the chore list in front of him. He sighed. "I don't want to do any of this," he muttered. Jin had left a chore list for the Kim household to do while he was away on a business trip. He listed out names beside the chores, which meant that the named sibling was supposed to do that chore. Your name wasn't present, which made Yoongi upset. You were thirteen, so why couldn't you participate? "Hey, (Y/N)," he called, loud enough that you would hear him from the living room.

"What?" you responded, turning the TV down.

"You have some chores," Yoongi said. He knew that you would take any burden off of your brothers since you were just that type of sister.

You got up the couch and walked into the kitchen to see Yoongi holding a piece of paper. "What do I need to do?"

"You need to dust the living room and dining room," Yoongi told you, looking at his name out beside that chore. "And sweep both."

You nodded before asking him where the supplies were. Once you got them and started on your task, Yoongi took the list to his other siblings.

Jungkook looked at the list Taehyung held. "What do mean (Y/N) doesn't get anything? She can't off that easy," he snarled.

Taehyung shrugged. "I'll let her take my chores. It's not that much. Just gather the trash. That's not so bad."

"She should do mine, then. She can vacuum," Jungkook insisted.

"I'll go take this to Jimin," Taehyung stated before going over to his twin's room. But he heard you singing downstairs so he back tracked and found you before he went to his twin. "Hey, (Y/N)," he cooed.

"Yeah?" you asked, wiping the dust off the shelves.

"After you finish that, can you take out the trash and vacuum?" he asked kindly.

"I guess I can," you told him, beginning to place the vases and knick-knacks back where they went.

Taehyung grinned, glad he got out of doing his work. He then did as he had originally meant to and dropped off the chore list to his twin who was watching a movie with Hoseok.

"I don't want to wash dishes," Hoseok recoiled. "Those things have moldy food on them."

"Laundry is too much," Jimin whined. "We have too many clothes for one person to do it." Jimin looked at the list, seeing what his other siblings were stuck with. "(Y/N) doesn't have anything."

"She can wash dishes," Hoseok stated. "She's not that bothered by gross food."

"She can take laundry as well since she's much stronger than I am," Jimin giggled. "Namjoon has to clean the bathrooms. Poor guy."

"Wait, he isn't home," Hoseok murmured. Namjoon was actually over at a friend's house since he had spent the night. He was expected to come home later. "He can't do them."

"Sis is really neat," Jimin said. "She can clean it better than he can."

"Well, go tell her," Hoseok instructed. "She should be able to get it done quickly."

Jimin did as told and he noticed you had more chores than what he had given you. You had written them down on a piece of paper, since you figured you would forget them. He told what you needed to do after you accomplished your other tasks.

You sighed, glancing at your list. "Okay. I guess I'll get that done, too."

***

You felt like you hadn't even made a dent in your list when Namjoon came home. He was a lot earlier than anyone anticipated. When he entered, dragging a bag behind him, he saw you folding laundry on the couch. "Did you miss me?" he grinned when you looked up from the clothes.

You smiled and nodded before you returned to the task at hand. You still had to take out the trash, vacuum, and clean the bathrooms. It was already four in the afternoon and you were tired.

"I'm going to put all this stuff up," he told you as he went towards the stairs. He walked to his room and when he went to put everything up, he noticed a paper lying on his bed. Jimin and Hoseok were watching a movie in the bed next to his, oblivious to the note Namjoon was reading. "I have to clean the bathrooms, huh?"

Hoseok didn't even hear what Namjoon had said. "Uh-huh," he said, watching the laptop's screen in front of him.

Namjoon decided that his clothes could wait and went ahead and went to the shared bathroom. He noticed that the cleaning supplies were already set out, but he didn't know you had put them there. The paper was in his pocket, reminding him of what he needed to do. But a few minutes into cleaning, you walked in.

"What are you doing?" you asked, seeing Namjoon doing your chore.

"Jin left me to clean the bathrooms," he told you, looking up at you.

You were taken aback. "I'm supposed to do that."

Namjoon shook his head, taking the list out of his pocket. "Says here that I'm doing that. Looks like you don't have any chores, kid."

You didn't have any chores.

You did NOT have any chores.

Jin didn't leave you anything to do.

You blinked before snatching the paper out of his hands. "Jimin was supposed to do the laundry? And Yoongi the dusting? Hoseok was in charge of the dishes?" You groaned realizing that your brothers had tricked you into doing all their chores for you.

"You didn't know?" Namjoon asked, a little confused.

"They all told me do these things," you pouted. "I wasted my whole day."

"Hang on," Namjoon told you before going to Jungkook's room. He noticed that him and Taehyung were playing a game, their fingers twiddling with the game controller's knobs. He then went to Yoongi's music room and found him watching YouTube. He frowned and went back to the bathroom where you were sitting on the counter. "You go do your girl things. You don't have to do any of this."

You obeyed. Meanwhile Namjoon was giving your brother's an ear full.

"You made her do everything? By herself? And lied to her? Not to mention your disobeyed Jin-hyung. You have to do everything for the next week yourselves! Just wait until Jin-hyung hears this!"

---

Sometimes I'll forget caps lock is on so sometimes my drafts will end looking like:

"...and JIMIN WENT TO THE STORE TO JUST GET SOME APPLES"

like, okay, narrator, calm the heck down. it's just some apples