Jumped

Requested by jayychii. I hope you liked it and thank you so much for requesting!

! Outsiders AU !

i love this book dearly :')

---

You were just outside the movie theatre, looking in the mirrors that reflected the street behind you. You observed yourself, from your pulled back hair to your dirty, black boots. You smirked before doing a little imitation of the pretty girl in the movie you had just seen, imagining yourself as a Hollywood actor on the silver screen. You were in your own little world until a car pulled up behind you. You looked at them in the reflection and noticed it was a group of Socs. They were taunting and yelling at you, and you just huffed and walked off, blocking them out until they drove off.

You continued walking home, walking by the train tracks that went under an overpass. You were daydreaming and swinging around a chunk of a tree branch you had found to keep you entertained. You heard a familiar yelling above you and looked up to see the same groups of Socs from before you. You stopped and watched them throw trash toward you, making snide comments just as they had before. You frowned before throwing the chunk of wood at them.

You were almost home, bouncing a rubber ball you kept with you as you walked on the dirt road in between the run-down houses. You were unaware of the car was barreling toward you, and when you made it to the paved road, the honk of the Socs' car horn jerked you out of your daydreams. You jumped and moved out of the way just the car turned to miss you, the riders laughing at you. You made a move to run after them but decided it was best to keep to yourself.

You started to quicken your pace so you could get home faster, but the Socs were two steps ahead of you. When you saw their car speed toward you, slower than before and giving you the idea that they were finally going to confront you instead of jeer at you from the inside of their car, you started to run. But they pulled the car in front of you to block you and as soon as the car came to a stop, the boys inside jumped out and stalked toward you.

"You're pretty fun to mess around with," one of them remarked, smirking. You didn't say anything in response, hoping they'd give up soon and leave you alone. You noticed one pulled out a switchblade.

"She needs a haircut, don't she?" the one with the blade laughed. "Greasers don't ever cut their hair and let it get all long and tangled."

One shoved you back to building behind you and they all jumped on you. You tried to fight back like your brothers had taught you, and you thought you were doing a good job until one grabbed your legs and pulled your feet out from under you, causing you to fall onto the rocky road below you. You struggled, kicking and twisting, trying to get them to let go of you.

One started laughing and held up a little lock of your hair, about two inches long. "There we go," he snickered.

You got the chance to run and you took it, taking a few quick steps before they stopped you again, one tackling you to the ground and holding you still. The one with the switchblade held one of your shoulders as he undid his knife. He brought it to your neck and you tried to squirm away as much as you could, but you felt the cold metal press onto the skin below your jaw bone. That was just a tease, though, and when the knife was pulled away, you looked at them, expecting a punch or something, but the knife instead moved a little lower and cut you in a straight line. You hissed at the burning sensation but before you could do anything else, another Soc tried to but a gag in your mouth. But then suddenly, they let go of you and you watched them take off before seeing a familiar gang of faces came into your view.

You watched as Yoongi ran up to one who was trying to get in the passenger seat of the Socs' car and grab him. The Soc threw him off and to the ground and ran to get back in the car, but Jungkook was already there and wouldn't let him close the door without giving him a few punches. Taehyung threw himself over the hood of the car to get to the driver and stall their getaway as much as he could. You watched as those three were grabbing at the Socs through the open windows and tugging at their hair and landing as many punches as they could. The car began to back up quickly and the three let go, panting heavily. Namjoon, who had just run up, kicked at the car as it went by before grabbing a big tree branch that was nearby. He threw it at the car as it sped away and the three others started to throw rocks.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked you as Jimin cleaned your cut with his shirt.

You nodded and watched Hoseok pour water on the fabric before it was pushed up to your skin again in an effort to clean up your wound as much as possible.

"They aren't going to hurt you anymore," Jimin promised, giving you a smile.

"Nuh-uh!" Hoseok agreed.

"So they pulled a blade on you?" Jin questioned, brushing the hair out of your eyes.

"Is it bad?" you wondered, looking up at him.

Jin shook his head. "No, but we better get some alcohol on it once we get you inside."

"Just in case," Hoseok added as he helped you up from the ground. "And don't worry about them, dongsaeng. We'll be there faster next time."

---

i hope you liked it!!