Nightmare (Take Two)

Requested by lara_sophie_98. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

This is why I had asked earlier what three chapters you liked the best. This imagine will be almost the exact same thing, so don't you dare skim through. It has a surprise :3

---

You woke up like lightning had hit you. You jumped out of your warm bed and ran out of your room. You ran past the rooms that housed some of your older sisters. Your ten-year-old legs carried you to your oldest sisters' room. You threw open the door and jumped onto your oldest sibling's bed. Yoonji looked up from her phone, seeing a dark blur burst into her room in the middle of the night.

"Are you okay?!" you yelled, frantically trying to find Jin's pulse like your teacher showed you in health.

Being awoken by her youngest sibling, the only boy in the Kim family, she was ready to throw you off of her and send you back to your room. But once she saw the tears falling out of your (E/C) eyes, her heart melted. "I'm fine, (Y/N)."

You hid your face in her chest, making her old tee shirt wet with your salty tears. Your other sisters, awoken by your running, crowded at the doorway. "Is she okay, unnie?" Hope asked, seeing her little brother shaking. The messy bun in her hair was slowly unraveling since a hairband had broken in the night.

Jin shrugged. "I think so."

Yoonji turned on the lamp beside her bed, her short black hair still neat since she hadn't fallen asleep yet. "He probably just had a bad dream."

Jin shook you lightly as if you were a porcelain doll that would break at the slightest touch. "Hey, (Y/N), did you have a nightmare?"

You nodded your head and looked up at your oldest sister, her caramel hair draped over her shoulder in a braid. "I kept hearing weird noises and then I heard you yell," you managed to choke out between sobs. "When I came in here, you were dead and this big, scary man said I had the chance to save you but I was too selfish."

Jimin came in, her blonde hair messy, and sat down at the foot of Jin's bed. "I can get you a glass of milk if you want."

You shook your head and closed your eyes shut, replaying your nightmare over and over again.

June carefully wrapped another blanket around you. An oversized t-shirt hung from her shoulders, barely touching the middle of her thighs. "Stop crying, or else Hope will join in with you."

The mentioned sister sniffled dramatically. "My dongsaeng is too precious to be crying. I can't help it."

Jung-min clicked her tongue, her hair in a loose pony-tail and her t-shirt rumpled, exposing her bare legs. She hadn't bothered pulling a pair of pants on. "Hey, maybe we can watch a few episodes of that cartoon you like. I'm sure that will cheer you up."

Tae-hee shook her head, her short orange hair swishing around. "No, no, no. He obviously needs to play a game of prince."

Yoonji, not looking up from her phone, made a disapproving sound. "At 3 AM? I don't think so, Tae."

"Besides, he's not six anymore," Jimin commented, twirling her hair. "I think he needs to have some sort of sweet. You know how big he smiles when he gets candy."

"Jimin, no!" Jin scolded.

But through all the bickering, they didn't notice your still figure, slumbering in your eldest sister's lap. Tear stains were still streaked down your face. Jin just happened to look down and notice your peaceful expression. She quickly shooed the others out and carefully lied back down. Your head was lying on her chest by her heart. She ran a hand through your (H/L) (H/C) hair and closed her eyes.

"Good night, brother."

---

gender swap :))

have a beautiful weekend!