Awkward Exes

You and Jungkook were just hanging out at the bowling alley that you two sometimes hung out at after school. You were busy giggling over something a friend sent you when the sound of the doors opening caught your attention. You looked up and froze, your laughter stopping almost immediately. It seemed like your throat swelled as soon as you saw who walked in and you turned yourself so the person who had walked in might not be able to notice you.

"Hey, what's up?" Jungkook asked, sensing your irritation from across the table. "I thought that joke was funny."

"It was," you murmured. "My ex just walked in."

Jungkook perked up. "You mean the one that sweet talked you and then told you he didn't like you anymore?"

You nodded, still bummed out over the whole situation. "I don't want him to see me."

"You should trip him," your brother remarked.

"What?" you hissed. "Then I'll have to talk to him."

"Then I will." And just when those words left Jungkook's mouth, your ex walked past the table you two were sitting at. Jungkook stuck his foot out quickly, tripping the boy and making him fall to the ground. You almost burst out laughing, but you bit your lip and looked away, hoping your ex didn't notice the joy you got when you saw him fall.

"Oh, sorry," Jungkook said. The sarcasm in his voice was evident.

"I-I-It's okay," your ex stuttered. "I'm sure you didn't see me."

"No, I meant to do that," Jungkook smugly replied. "I'm just sorry that you have to face the consequences for hurting my sister like that."

"Huh?" Your ex was confused by this since he had moved on and was actually seeing someone else already.

Jungkook only stood and your ex took off, picking up the pace and walking away rather quickly. Your youngest brother was more than a head taller than him, so it didn't take much to intimidate him. Jungkook only smirked and sat back down again. "If he ever bothers you again, or any stupid boy for that matter, call me okay? I'll chase them away."

"Okay, Jungkookie," you smiled, finding the whole ordeal a little amusing.

---