Bras

Requested by jisooification. I love you <33 i hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

---

As you grew older, you come to realize that there were things that you couldn't go to your brothers for. You couldn't ask as to why your period was a few days late or what style of underwear would be best for you to wear during the volleyball season.

That's where Jin's best friend came into play. Her and your brother had been friends since kindergarten, and she was like a mother to you at times. You went to her for when you needed a girl to talk to, and not an older brother who would be grossed out by the fact that you were bleeding from your private. However, sometimes she wasn't there.

Mi Sun, Jin's friend, was studying abroad for a semester. You hated seeing her go, but there wasn't much you could do about it. You knew you'd be able to chat with her over the phone if you needed anything, but one day, you realized that you needed her there physically. 

You only had four bras to alternate between, but in the span of a week, one melted in the dryer and another tore down the side. Your family didn't do the laundry enough to let you make it by with just two bras, so you knew that you had to go get some as soon as possible. Unfortunately, it was embarrassing to ask your brothers if they could take you bra shopping. You knew they'd either snicker and laugh at you or shun you for your female needs. So, you decided to ask Jin, the one brother you concluded would be accepting and understand your dilemma.

You asked him over text since he was at work. You told him that you only had two and that it would be nice to head to the mall after he got done with work. You waited for him to text back, hoping he wasn't going to reply with a snarky comment. And he didn't. Instead, he replied with an "Okie, I'll see you soon" with several emojis to the side. You sighed, relieved and thankful you had Kim Seokjin as your big brother.

---

i hope you loved it!