Babysitter

Requested by Rmjkjmvsgjhsj. I think you've changed your name, but I can't find your request anywhere so I'm sorry. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting, whoever you are, cherub!

---

Your brothers thought that it was best if they hired a baby sitter for you. They were really busy with sports and work and the only person that could really watch you was Jin. However, Jin would have to take you to work with him and he didn't want to bore you or disturb anyone at his job. Yoongi was normally at work during the week since it was summer and the same could be said for Hoseok and Namjoon. The twins were normally helping out with some little summer programs at school while Jungkook was trying to balance a bunch of practices for the sports he was in. That means that their seven-year-old sister either had to go with them or be stuck at home. They went with the second option but hired a baby sitter to take care of you.

Everything was fine and dandy. She seemed really nice and caring and she even brought games over for you to play with. But that façade changed when the door shut behind Jin as he left. Your sitter turned cold and heartless. She yelled at you for stupid things that you did. You could only cower in your room while she stayed downstairs. When your brothers would return home, she would smile and say that you were the best child she had ever babysat. They would find you in your room after she left and you would complain that you were hungry. You didn't tell them that she hadn't fed you, for you thought that she might get even angrier with you.

One day, the sitter seemed like she was Satan himself. She was angry with you right off the bat. She yelled hurtful things at you and you went to run to your room for safety, but she grabbed your wrist and kept you from running off.

"Don't run away when I'm talking to you," she hissed. You whimpered in response, hoping she would hurry up.

The sitter raised her hand and smirked before bringing it down on your soft skin.

You thought she was going to do it again but her grasp on your left and you looked to see Namjoon pulling her away from you. "Why are you hurting my sister?" he asked, clearly angry.

"She was misbehaving," the sitter lied.

Namjoon had left his phone in his room, so he had walked back home to get it before his shift. He had entered when your sitter slapped you. "I don't think that's how you reprimand a child. What's going on?"

"Nothing," the sitter insisted. "Just go on back to where you came from."

"Leave," Namjoon barked, but the sitter stood still. He frowned. "Leave before I call the police on you."

The sitter didn't like that idea, so she picked up her things and ran out of the house, never to be seen again until a few years later when her face appeared on the TV under the words "Convicted of Child Abuse."

You had been crying due to the slap and as soon the lady left, you ran to your brother. He picked you up and cradled you in his arms. "Are you okay?" he asked.

You shook your head. He noticed your cheek was red and he figured that it probably hurt a lot more than what he thought. You choked on your sobs as you hugged your brother, thankful he had saved you before the sitter could do anything else to you.

"I'm going to get my phone and how about we call Jin and see what we should do with you?" Namjoon said as he began to walk towards the stairs.

You nodded. "I don't want a baby sitter ever again," you cried.

Namjoon grinned. "Let's see what we can do about that, then." He gave you a kiss on the forehead before plopping you down on his bed. He then went to call Jin, even as you flung yourself onto him for comfort.

---