Bonding (Part One)

Requested by tmnt_nerd. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!!

---

Baby (Y/N) looked curiously up at the face in front of her. The wide smile and bright eyes staring back at you belonged to none other than Hoseok. Your mom had sat you down on the ground of your shared room so your brother could play with you. You were almost a year old, while Hoseok had turned ten a few weeks ago.

"So," Hoseok began, "what do you want to do?"

You, not being able to communicate as well as you would have to in order to converse with your older brother, remained quiet. Your big eyes roamed around the room before they returned back to Hoseok.

Your brother thought for a moment before standing up to go over to your toy box. He began to sift through all your toys to find something he thought you might enjoy playing with. "Do you want a doll? Or maybe this little piano thing? Ooh, or the blocks I had when I was little!"

But you had an idea of your own. With the little strength you had, you pushed up off the ground and supported yourself as you leaned on Jungkook's bed. You then grinned, before taking a few steps to try to get to your brother.

Hoseok heard a gasp and he looked at the doorway to see his mom. "Oh, eomma, I was just-"

"She's taking her first steps!" your mom squealed, and Hoseok turned his attention to you. Sure enough, you were waddling your way to him, your little tongue stuck out in concentration.

Hoseok was also overcome with joy and he sniffled, his emotions hitting the roof and going all over the place. His mom sat beside him on the ground as you slowly but surely came over to them

"Oh, Hobi-honey, what's wrong?" your mom cooed, petting her son's hair.

Hoseok wiped his eyes. "She's walking and I'm happy. I should be happy right? Yoongi-hyung says I get too happy sometimes."

Your mother chuckled before helping you sit back down. She would have called your dad to the room, but he was currently at the dentist with the twins. "This is very good thing, Hobi, so you should be happy. That means she'll be able to follow her brothers around when they run off."

Hoseok's eyes lit up. "You mean she'll finally get to play with us?"

Your mother grinned and nodded, watching her third oldest freak out about his little sister.

"I can't wait, eomma!"

---

have a splendid weekend~