It Doesn't Fit

Requested by CrazyMunchery. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

---

You had gone back to school shopping with Hoseok for some new uniform essentials. You needed some new skirts since the ones from last year were a pain to pull on. As you normally would, you went and tried on a size that was the next one up. However, when you pulled that skirt up only to have it squeeze the breath out of you, you became discouraged. "I need the next size," you admitted, handing Hoseok the seemingly skin-tight skirt you had just tried on. You sniffled, doubting yourself. Were you getting fatter? The doctor had said you had stopping growing, so it couldn't be that you were just getting taller. Something else was causing it. With all these thoughts running through your head, you had started crying as you sat quietly in the dressing room.

When Hoseok came back with the desired size, he heard you sniffling. He knocked quietly. "Dongsaeng? Are you okay?" he asked, not wanting to ask too loudly since he might draw unwanted attention.

You nodded, then realized he couldn't see you through the closed door. "Yeah," you responded, but your voice broke and you began to cry harder. You pulled on your jeans while Hoseok asked you to open the door. You were ready to leave. You didn't want to try any more skirts on. You just wanted to go home.

When you opened the changing room door, Hoseok was met with your crying face. "What's wrong?" he asked, holding a black skirt in his hands.

"Nothing," you liked, wiping your runny nose on your sweater's sleeve. "I just want to go home."

Hoseok went to argue, but closed his mouth instead and nodded solemnly. "Alright. Maybe some other day." He walked out with you, putting the skirt back where he had originally found it and bidding the employees a good day. When you were leaving, you latched onto your brother's arm to keep from feeling alone.

As you were leaving the mall, Hoseok asked you if you wanted to get some lunch before you went home. You shook your head. "Maybe just a water, or something," you muttered.

"Are you sure? You didn't eat breakfast, I don't think," he said.

You shrugged. "I just... I don't want to get any fatter than I already am."

Hoseok sighed. "You are not fat, dongsaeng." He grabbed your cheeks and squished them, making your lips pucker. "You are not fat. You are adorable the way you are."

"No, I'm not," you replied, your cheeks still being squished.

"Yes, you are," Hoseok argued before giving you a quick peck on the nose. "I will not let you say those things about yourself ever again. And you know what I'm going to do?"

"What?"

"I'm going to get you your favorite cake and you're going to eat the whole thing!" He grabbed your wrist and started to march towards a little bakery.

You tried to resist his pull, causing your feet to slide on the ground. "But that'll make me fat."

"It'll make you happy, though," Hoseok said, continuing to drag you against your will.

You sighed. "Fine, fine. As long as you help me."

He turned to you with a cheeky grin. "You know I'm always up for cake."

---

yes, i'm alive. hello.

i realized i pretty much skipped the whole month of november, and that was wrong of me to do so without a warning. i am sorry for leaving you hanging for the whole month. my laptop was sent off for two weeks, so i was without it. i didn't get to work on anything really. the next week, i didn't update since i only had one imagine typed up, meaning i was behind schedule and this past week, i was really focused into getting some requests done. it was unexpected and i'm sorry for just leaving like that.

anyways, i'm back :) with more imagines :) some are bad and some are good, and one was written back in february and i never typed it up lol. i found it in an old notebook of mine lol. but i missed you guys. having only sixty notifs in the morning is boring. spam me. i want to chat.