Fish Hook

Requested by dreamjaeminie. Thank you so much for requesting and I hope you like it!

---

Taehyung and you had taken a little day trip to a nearby beach to wrap up your spring break. You and him were carrying your shoes as you walked up and down the sandy shore. The cool water felt good on your skin and the nice breeze with the warm sunshine really set up the day to be perfect.

You and Taehyung were just chatting when you felt a sharp pain surge through your foot. You yelped, stopping in your tracks before you looked down to see what was the matter. And to your horror, you saw your foot bleeding.

"Huh?" Taehyung looked back at you, wondering what was wrong. His eyes landed on your foot. "Oh, what happened?"

"I-I-I don't know," you stammered, tears beginning to well up in your eyes. "What is it?"

Taehyung kneeled down and his eyes widened when he saw that an old fish hook was the culprit. He grimaced, unsure on what to do at first. He stuttered a few indecipherable words before announcing that he was going to pick you up and take you back to the car. You felt him pick you up as he said he would and while he was doing his best to get you back to the car in a hurry, you saw the fish hook that had stuck through your foot. You whimpered before trying to look away so you wouldn't worry yourself more.

Once you were in the car, Taehyung jumped in the driver's seat and raced onto the road, hoping to get you to the hospital as quickly as he could. "Don't worry, (Y/N)," he murmured. "I'll get you to the hospital."

You nodded, sniffling. "Do you think they'll have to chop my foot off?" You tried not to smile and show that you were just messing with him.

Taehyung grinned. "I'm sure they'll just have to patch you up, (Y/N/N)."

"You promise?" you asked, whimpering from the pain in your foot.

"Pinky promise," he said, wriggling his little finger.

---

have a good weekend :)

jungkook is me when i see myself in the morning ^^