Mr. Popular

Your youngest brother was probably the most popular senior in the school. When he was a junior, he was the most popular junior. When he was a sophomore, he was the most popular sophomore. He was always the most popular in his class. But there were many different reasons, and your class was the reason you knew about these differences.

You had all the girls who swooned over everything he did. "Let me have your babies," you heard one girl sigh as he passed her in the hallway. You've had no respect for her ever since, and she wasn't the only one.

You had the guys who looked up at him like he some fantastic sports star. Jungkook wasn't that into sports, though. He bowled and that was about it. But every time he walked around, the guys would run to him, asking if he was going to the game later that week so they could hang with him.

And then the clique that made you scared and little worried. This group hated him and despised everything he did.

"He thinks he's so special because he's Student Council President. I can guarantee that he's not special. Not at all."

"I bet he's slept around to get that kind of attention. No one truly likes him."

"The next time he tells me to stop cutting the lunch line, I'll give that pretty-boy face of his a proper beating. No one will like him then, since he'll be ugly."

You hated these words. Sometimes you genuinely feared for your brother because the threats got so bad. They despised you, too, so you couldn't tell them to stop when they got started with their rants. But one day you heard one of them tell the group something that made you freak out.

"If I was locked in a room with Trump, Hitler, and Kim Jungkook, and I had a gun with only two bullets, I'd shoot Jungkook twice."

Your panicked. When you got out of school and saw your brother walking to your locker, you couldn't help but start crying. Good, he's safe. You started to pack up your things until you felt a presence beside you.

"What's up, sis?" Jungkook asked casually as he played on his phone.

You dropped your things and hugged him tightly. "I'm scared for you."

Jungkook looked at you oddly. "What's wrong? Why are you scared for me?"

"People are saying that they would kill you if they had a chance," you told him, not letting go of his body any time soon.

"I probably deserve it," Jungkook chuckled, thinking that it was all just fun and games.

"No! They really mean it! They hate you," you told him and he didn't even seem all that affected.

"Don't worry about it, okay?" He had heard the threats himself, and he knew what you were talking about. "It's okay, really, (Y/N)."

"But they're going to hurt you."

Jungkook shook his head, hugging you and squeezing you tightly. "No they're not. Just tell them that they'll have to put up with you before they get to me."

"But I'm weak," you said, your face in his chest.

Jungkook chuckled, and his laughter shook you as well. "Not when it comes to me, right? Don't think I haven't heard you scream at them before. It'll be okay. I promise. If anyone comes to hurt me, I'll call you up, okay?"

---

ew this is bad