Hallucinations

this is poorly written because i was running on very few hours of sleep since i was up all night terrified after watching the first five minutes of it

---

You were like a zombie as you walked downstairs for breakfast. You hadn't been able to sleep a wink last night, you had been so scared. Fifteen and you're terrified all because of a stupid movie. You wimp! You couldn't let your brothers know that you hadn't slept at all since you tried to be brave and watch a scary movie, because you knew that they'd either laugh at you or scold you.

You walked into the living room just as Taehyung was leaving. He bumped into you and scared you, causing you to scream. You fell to the floor, screaming, before crawling away. "Hoseok-oppa!" you yelled. Taehyung only looked at you, confused and unsure what to do.

Hosoek heard you call his name from upstairs and ran down immediately. He saw you on the ground, fetal position and Taehyung looking down at you, a confused expression pinned onto his face. "What happened?" he asked, concerned.

"I don't know," Taehyung replied. "I just bumped into her and she started freaking out."

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" Hoseok bent down beside you and crawled over to his lap.

"This clown jumped out at me," you sobbed.

"I'm offended," Taehyung gasped.

"Taehyung?" You looked up and didn't see a scary clown, but your brother instead. "When did you get here?"

"What's going on?" Hoseok questioned, looking at you strangely.

You shook your head, sitting up. "I guess I just didn't get any sleep last night."

"And why's that?" Taehyung crossed his arms, expecting an answer. Had Jungkook been pranking you again?

"I tried to watch a scary movie," you explained. "I wanted to be brave for once, but I couldn't sleep at all. I guess I'm seeing things now."

They both sighed, and Hoseok picked you up. "You're going to bed, then," he stated, taking you up the stairs. Taehyung followed close behind, to stay with you since you were so scared.

"Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?" you asked Hoseok, but they both nodded.

"Yes, of course," Taehyung said, Hoseok agreeing. "I think you're a little too jumpy to go to bed alone right now."

Hoseok plopped you down softly onto his bed and he pulled the covers over you. They then both crawled in next to you and snuggled you. "If anything does come and get you, I can assure that they'll have to come through us first."

"You promise?"

Taehyung scoffed. "Who wouldn't, princess?"

---

me: all i do during bts games-

friend: pfFT

other friend: wait what

friend1: she was going to say volleyball games but she said bts games instead

friend2: 'here i'll set you' 'JUNGKOOK THAT WAS FOR SOMEONE ELSE'

me: 'JUNGKOOK YOU CAN'T PLAY EVERY POSITION'

friend1: oh, but he can

i honestly wonder which positions bts would play best in hehe

have a nice weekend cherubs~~~