Strict Diet

Requested by sadrinakpoper22. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

---

You were in the eighth grade when you noticed Jimin's diet had changed. He had been eating normally, but you noticed how his plates were a lot smaller and the snack breaks he'd have with you were gone. You thought that maybe he had just been eating when you weren't there with him, so there was no need to worry about it. That is until you overheard a conversation he was having with some body on the phone.

You heard him talk about how he was happy with how much weight he was losing, but he felt like it wasn't enough. The friend said something in response that you couldn't hear, to which Jimin replied with, "I'm okay. I'm not hurting myself or anything. Just limiting my diet a little bit."

A little bit? You scoffed, remembering how thin your brother looked now. You didn't think that Jimin knew how much he was hurting himself by doing this. Was there some weird reason he was trying to slim down?

You went back to your room, angry and upset. Why was he doing this to himself? You though he looked perfect the way he was, but apparently, he wasn't happy with himself. So, you decided to confront him the first chance you got.

***

You plopped down on the covers in front of Jimin, who was busy typing up a paper on his laptop. "What's going on?"

Jimin looked up at you, confused. "Uh, I'm writing an essay about what life would be like if I was a red blood cell?" His statement came out more like a question, due to his confusion.

"No, with your diet," you corrected, your head resting on your hands. "Why are you suddenly not eating?"

"Oh," was all Jimin said before his eyes darted back down to the screen in front of him. His fingers went to typing again and you sighed, realizing he was ignoring you.

You pouted and scooted closer. "Jimin."

He continued typing away, every now and then glancing up to see if you were still there, looming over his laptop.

"Jimin, please answer," you whined, laying back onto his covers. "It makes me sad to see you this way. I don't you to hurt yourself like this. I want you happy and healthy. And it makes me mad that you're not happy with what you look like. I think you're handsome, and just because other people can't see that, doesn't mean you have to change."

"Stop being cute," you heard your brother murmur before you heard his laptop shut. You perked up and sat up straight, looking at your brother.

"Eat more! You need to be chubby! Kidnappers want skinny boys and girls since they're easier to carry," you giggled. "At least that's what I saw on Pinterest."

"I did miss food," Jimin sighed, looking off to the side. "I just... All my friends go work out and have really strict diets so they're all tiny compared to me. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong-"

"No, you're not!" you argued. "You're perfect the way you are! Other people can handle that stuff, but you're so tiny, I don't think you can handle much. What if you pass out like I did that one time? You would scare all of us and then make Jin mad at you for freaking him out. You don't want that, do you?"

Jimin chuckled. "I guess not."

"Good!" You stood up and took your brother's hand. "Now let's go eat some of those brownies Jin made."

---

i hope you liked it!

Update on my poor laptop: it'll take two weeks to get it fixed, and I don't know if my old one will work that well. With that said, there may be a short period of time sometime soon where I will not update. 

Just letting you know before hand :))