Don't Touch Her

A few of the Kim siblings, including you, decided to attend the big game at your school. It was you, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Taehyung, and it would've have been just you and Namjoon, but Jungkook wanted to meet up with some of his friends and Taehyung wanted to tag along, too. You weren't complaining at all, but it was easier to ditch one sibling than three.

You sat with your friends in one of the first rows of bleachers. Namjoon sat directly behind you, feeling a little out of place. The other two were in the hall going through lockers and causing mischief like they always had.

"Wait, so who thinks Kris likes them?" you asked, leaning forward to look at your friend better since a few people were in between you two. You all were having a little gossip session.

"Hope!" your friend answered in disbelief. "The only thing he did was tell her congrats for getting in the school play."

"Okay, but isn't that the same girl who was making out with a senior last year in the parking lot?" another friend asked.

You nodded. "She was in the eighth grade, too."

"Gross," a third friend muttered, rolling his eyes.

You felt a finger tap you and you leaned over to the guy that was on your right. "Huh?"

"Don't you think that their coach looks like Yoda?" he asked. He was a year older than you, a junior, and he was dating one of the girls in your class. You sat next to him in biology and he always made stupid jokes that weren't funny at all.

You shrugged. "I guess so." You quickly turned back to your other friends to catch the tail end of another story. You listened for a bit until you felt a hand on the top of your thigh. You jumped and looked at the boy on your right. You watched him pop a rubber band against your thigh and you swallowed.

"Did I scare you?" he snickered.

"No," you replied. "Don't you think you got a little close there?"

He shrugged. "So, my pinky got a little close. No biggie."

"Uh, yes biggie," you objected. "Don't do that."

You continued talking to your friends some more until the same hand you felt earlier was on your side where your bra was. The rubber band popped against you, and you barely felt it, but your skin was hot and antsy with discomfort. Before you could tell him to stop, someone already had it covered.

"Excuse me?" you heard Namjoon say. Those were probably the first words he had spoken all night since he didn't have anyone to talk to you besides you, but you weren't paying any attention to him. "What do you think you're doing?"

The boy coughed nervously. "Just popping a rubber band against her. Nothing really."

"I don't think she likes that," Namjoon stated, placing his foot in between you two to give you some space. "Please stop."

You looked from your brother to the boy, expecting some sort of rebuttal, but none came. The night went by smoothly and before long, the game ended, your home team taking the victory.

Before you had to say your good-byes for the weekend, you and your pack of friends were in the lobby, ending the night with a few more laughs. You were just talking when a hand was on your back. You immediately knew who it was before you heard their snicker. But, it was gone just as suddenly as it was there.

Namjoon had stepped in between you and him and grabbed the guy's hand. "Touch her one more time. I dare you."

You looked at your best friend and snickered.

"S-S-Sorry," the boy stammered, finally putting his rubber band away.

Namjoon harshly let go of the boy's hand and turned to you. "Taehyung's got the car. I'll go get Jungkook."

"Alright, Joonie," you giggled before he turned and went back to the gym to look for your youngest brother. You looked at the boy who still looked terrified before hugging your best friend goodbye.

"I absolutely love your brothers," she whispered in your ear, giggling. "Adopt me, please."

"Maybe one day," you chuckled.

---

inspired after my friend's ex-boyfriend who has been making bio really uncomfortable for me

and since the next chapter is sad and triggering, you may want to wait to read it so you don't dampen your Christmas spirit. if you choose to skip it, i want to tell you that i hope you have a great Christmas tomorrow and a wonderful Christmas Eve! Stay safe and warm!! I love you cherubs!!

 if you choose to skip it, i want to tell you that i hope you have a great Christmas tomorrow and a wonderful Christmas Eve! Stay safe and warm!! I love you cherubs!!