You're Still Dieting?

Requested by Brianainmanlovesyou. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

---

Jin thought you had finally gotten over your whole "I'm dieting spell." He had finally gotten you to eat at home and he was glad about that, but it seemed like you were still limiting the amount you food ate. So when he opened your lunchbox and was met with the same amount of food he had put in there the night before, he didn't know what to do. Apparently, his lectures weren't working, so how else was he supposed to make it clear to you that you had to eat?

The next day at school, you noticed your lunch box was a lot heavier than it usually was. You didn't think anything about so when you went to lunch and saw that Jin had packed all your favorite foods, you were taken aback. "Why did he do this?" you asked no one in particular. You went to take it out and dive in, but you remembered that you wanted to lose some weight.

But Jin cooked all my favorite things. I can't just let it all go to waste! You thought. You bit your lip, thinking over your options. You looked around at all the other students eating and chatting with each other before grabbing one of the bowls full of yummy food. You popped it open and grabbed your spoon before digging in. You hummed in delight, before shoveling more spoonfuls in your mouth. You finished up that bowl and only made it halfway through one of the others since the bell rang for sixth period.

When you got home and placed your lunchbox in the kitchen for Jin to clean out, you went ahead upstairs to finish your homework. And when Jin went to see how much you ate, he grinned at the empty bowl. "You better keep it this way," he chuckled, glad that you had started to eat normally again.

---

have a spectacular weekend ~