Tailor

Requested by MinHanSeol. I'm sorry if this isn't good. I've never been to a tailor except for when my dad had to get a suit, but I've never been for myself. I was at a loss as to what to do with your request! But I hope you like it, nonetheless. Enjoy~

---

"Suck in your gut," Jin told you and you glared at him the mirror before obeying the best you could as the tailor measured you.

"So, what color scheme should we do?" Hoseok asked, his hands in his lap.

Jin shrugged. "I don't know. What do you think?"

"Well, it's spring, so maybe light pastels?" Jimin suggested.

"Or just black and white," Yoongi muttered.

You let go of the air you were holding. "Yes, yes! I want black and white!"

"Suck back in, (Y/N)," Jin scolded and you groaned before doing so. "If you don't keep your stomach tight, you're going to look like these girls who have stomachs hanging over their shorts."

You continued holding your breath, your face red and your stomach muscles hurting.

"I like black and white," Jungkook agreed.

"I like pastels," Hoseok added, a little discouraged now that it seemed like everyone wanted to do black and white.

"If we do pastels, then we aren't going to match that well," Jin said. "If we do black and white, no one can really stray away from the color scheme."

"Next," the tailor announced, releasing you.

You let go of your breath, going back to slouching as you went over to sit with your brothers, taking Jungkook's chair.

Namjoon shrugged. "It doesn't really bother me that much. I'll just wear clothes."

"Uh, yeah, because you're not going out naked," Jin snorted.

You and the Kim family were going to try to get some professional family photos since the last ones you got were when your parents were still alive. It was nine years later, and you eight had grown a lot over those years. And instead of just grabbing something from your closet, you were getting clothes specifically made for you. "It makes it more special," Jin said.

"What if we just combine the ideas?" Jimin murmured. "Cute pastels and black and white?"

"Ooh, I could do that," Taehyung piped up. "A light blue with some black dress pants and you got yourself a snazzy outfit."

"I like that!" you said, leaning forward.

"Yeah, me too!" Jungkook wheezed as a measuring tape squeezed his torso.

"Then I guess will go with Jimin's idea," Jin sighed.

***

"Queen," you giggled, watching Namjoon hop into his new pants. The clothes you got specially made had just come in the other day and the Kim family was getting ready for their pictures.

"White pants are new," he muttered, looking in the mirror behind him.

"You're lucky you can wear them," you rolled your eyes. You were still wearing your t-shirt, but you had pulled on your new black pants and had strapped your heels on.

"Have you practiced your smile yet?" Hoseok asked, grinning differently in the mirror. Taehyung was beside him, doing the same thing. "You don't want to go out there and flash some awful smile and look terrible."

"School picture, Junior year," Yoongi grumbled, still in his PJs. He recalled his ugliest school photo and cringed, hoping to never see it again.

"Don't look at me, I'm not wearing anything," Jungkook warned, zipping into the bathroom and into the separate room the toilet was in.

"My eyes," you blinked, before standing and going to your room to change and bleach your mind.

After half an hour of doing your hair and makeup and getting all dolled up, you carefully walked down the stairs to meet a few of your brothers who had been done for a while. Soon, the rest joined, and you grinned, seeing everyone in their tailor-made outfits that were specific to them.

"Jin, you are so good at choosing what would make me look good," you commented, feeling special in your baby-girl pink and white shirt that had pearly-white buttons adorning it.

"You should trust me," Jin winked. "I know what I'm doing."

---

i hope you loved it...??