Suicide

Requested by oracular-beingCaeChap-sunflxwerzJinjinjjangjjangCalpalandtaetae, and OtakuandArmyL. Thank you all so much for a requesting and I hope you guys enjoy~ I combined a lot of yours so make this big chapter so I wouldn't have to make little individual ones. Besides, like all you requested the same thing lol.

! SAD ! DEALS WITH SUICIDE, SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE !

I don't you want you guys sad on a Friday :(

***not proofread bc i'm in the middle of class***

---

The talk of you and your depression went hush-hush after each sibling had come to tell you that they loved you and their shoulders were free to cry on. It wasn't that they just forgot about it, but they decided it'd be best if they didn't pester you about it and instead, let you come to them when you were feeling sad. They didn't want to push you into talking when you didn't. They thought that might make it worse. By doing this, though, they allowed you to stew in your self-pity more. You weren't forced to talk about it, so why would you? You kept quiet about what you were feeling and why. You didn't have to tell them.

Did you?

Months passed where you just stayed in your room and thought about how awful you were. The bullies' words echoed through your head on a constant loop, much like a broken record.

"You're a waste of space!"

"The world would be better without you in it!"

"Go ahead and kill yourself!"

"Do us all a favor and end it all!"

You cried behind a locked door every night. You didn't have to tell your brothers what was going on. You didn't want to tell them. You didn't want to burden them more than you already had. They probably just thought this was some weird teen phase you were going through. But it wasn't. Every night you felt pained. You hated everything about you from the way you looked to the way you were. You hated everything.

When the boys would ask how you were, you'd just give them a small, reassuring smile. "Great!" you'd answer, lying straight through your teeth. "I'm really thankful for your help." But you'd turn right around and go to your room to make yourself sick with self-doubt. You're no good. The bullies are right. You don't belong here anymore. You're not pretty. You're not smart. You're not as good as your brothers or your peers. Why stay here? Why occupy space that's meant for smarter, prettier people?

It was a routine now. Wake up. Go to school. Be bullied. Come home. Cry. Eat dinner. Cry. Sleep. Simple as that. It was the only thing you seemed good at.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jimin asked you one night when you were getting ready for bed.

You wiped the water off your face before pulling away from the towel with the biggest grin on your face. "Of course, Jimin. How could I not be with you guys?"

He just smiled and hugged you. "Happy to help, sis. Goodnight."

You felt sick. Why were you doing this? Why did you keep lying? But why did you keep living? It'd make it easier on your brothers. You wouldn't burden them. You wouldn't be the mistake of the family. You'd be dead and gone and soon forgotten. No one loves you. They just want you gone. Maybe if you said that you weren't okay, they'd get angry and send you away or kick you out. You'd be able to go away, then, and let them live their lives without you.