Tired yet?

A little adult humor up ahead since this involves several inside jokes and is combined with a memory ~

---

While you and your brothers were staying in Florida over Spring Break, you decided to watch movies in one of the rooms of the house. Since the room you were staying in with the rest of the Maknae Line had bunk beds, Jungkook and Taehyung moved both mattresses into the room Jin was staying in with Yoongi since it was the biggest. There wasn't too much room, so the room was crowded and you had to walk on the mattresses to even get out of the room. Jin and Yoongi were on the bed with Hoseok and Namjoon crowded on there with them, You and Jimin were on the smallest mattress that came from the bunk bed, Jungkook and Taehyung on the other. You all were snacking and watching movies that just came out when Jin and Yoongi were complaining about sleep. So, you all shut off the lights and TV and sat in the darkness. But some of you weren't tired at all.

"Hey, guys," you whispered. "Welcome back to my ASMR."

A few snickers could be heard in different parts of the room. "This is, uh, body edition." You heard a knock which was followed by an "owe."

"What was that?" Hoseok giggled.

"My forehead," Taehyung groaned before smacking Jungkook.

"Sounded pretty empty," Jungkook retorted before smacking Taehyung back.

"Don't some have like, aloe plants?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh, pickles!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"What?" Jimin said, sitting up. "What happened?"

"No, I was meaning they have pickles," Hoseok answered. "I was not exclaiming anything."

"Oh, yeah, they have the pickles and they bite into them," Namjoon continued. He then proceeded to make weird noises that sounded like walkie-talkie feedback and not someone biting into something. This made you and Jimin burst out laughing.

"Hoseok's new catchphrase is 'Oh, pickles,'" Taehyung murmured before laughing himself.

"That's not what I meant," the mentioned whispered.

"What other noises do they do?" Jungkook pondered.

"Mouth pop," you replied, before doing one yourself.

Namjoon grinned. "I had no clue what you meant my mouth pop and I was very concerned."

Jungkook started laughing. "Hyung, your pull out game is WeAk."

All six of you started laughing once more, some of you coughing from laughing so hard. "I can't breathe," Jimin murmured between giggles, fanning himself.

"Will you guys shut up?" Yoongi hissed.

"And don't talk about those things," Jin added, telling you that the two had been awake the whole time.

"Oh, oh, oh," Taehyung butt in, not paying any attention to the two oldest. "Okay, so one time in class at college, this random guy moaned during the test, and then this other person moaned, and then another person, and another person, and another person, and then a whole bunch of people were just making really weird sex noises."

"I'm wheezing," Hoseok choked out.

"Did you?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, yeah," Taehyung responded. "What else are you supposed to do in that moment?"

"You should've just screamed," Jimin said.

"Or made like an animal noise or something," you added.

You heard blankets shift and a lamp turned on, revealing a scowling Yoongi. You looked around the room to see how everyone had shifted in the pitch black. Jungkook was up against the wall, his legs crossed. Taehyung was sitting upright on the mattress. Namjoon was at the foot of Jin and Yoongi's bed while Hoseok moved to the bench at the foot of the bed. As for you and Jimin, you were both still squished together on the small mattress.

"If you guys are going to behave like this, then go somewhere else," Yoongi growled.

You looked at Jimin who shrugged and looked up at Hoseok.

"Well, bye," Hoseok said, before bounding of the room and into the hallway outside, his laughter echoing off the walls.

---

tomorrow is twin day at school and my senpai and i are dressing up as bts fans and wearing all our merch lol