Color Run

You looked at the things you had set out. Your purse, some snacks, a t-shirt you randomly found in your drawer (it's actually Jin's from when he was in middle school), a pair of old running shorts, and a very worn out pair of tennis shoes. Everything looked right and you hoped that you had all that you would need.

A few days ago, Hoseok had asked you if you wanted to do a color run that his college was running. It was to benefit different charities and you just had to run a couple of miles and get powdered paint thrown at you. You didn't really want to, but seeing Hoseok's excitement when he asked you, you complied.

"We can go at our own pace, right?" you asked, not ready to run a marathon.

Hoseok nodded. "Totally. It's not a race. Just a nice charity event."

You shrugged. "I guess so. We're going to go out to eat afterwards, right?"

"Where ever you want to, dongsaeng," he grinned, happy that he would be spending some time with his little sister. "Make sure to wear old clothes, though, because that stuff stains and is hard to get out."

Jin would be driving you there and when you stepped out of the car and saw a few hundred people, you gulped. Your hair was in a high ponytail that Jungkook managed to do. ("Now I have an excuse to pull your hair," he had snickered.) You would've asked Jimin if he could braid it, but he wasn't at home to do so. A cute headband was wrapped around your head and you honestly felt adorable.

"Watch you get really sweaty and then regret everything," Yoongi chuckled when you marveled at yourself in the mirror of his bathroom.

Jin kissed you goodbye before you went and found Hoseok. He was excited to see you. "You look so cute!" he smiled, hugging you. He was also wearing a headband, since you two decided to match. "Who did your hair? It looks good."

"Jungkook," you responded, waiting for Hoseok to give you and odd look. Your expectation was met as he blinked a few times.

It wasn't long before the event started and you two started off with a light jog. "I'm glad you could make it," Hoseok managed to say. "It's really awkward doing stuff like this by yourself and who would be a better person to spend this time with?"

"I need to get out of the house," you said, surprised you weren't winded yet.

"Did you eat a little before-hand? I don't want you passing out of something," Hoseok asked you.

"I ate a bit, but not much because the internet says it's not good to exercise after eating," you replied, smiling a bit.

Hoseok chuckled. "It's not wrong."

---

It's my first day of school today 

fUN

AND, before I go, which imagine would you like to see redone with a little twist to it? I'm sorry this question is probably getting annoying, but I need help lol

Nightmare

Illnesses (Prt. 1)

Attention

Comment beside the one you want!!