Play Time

Hoseok saw his seven year old sister crying as he and the others went to pick you up. Your face was red as you walked over to the building where the high school and middle school students had class.

"What's up with her?" Yoongi asked, slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

"That's what I was going to ask," Hoseok murmured.

"I hope baby sis is okay," Jimin sighed, zipping up the pockets of his twin's backpack. Taehyung was very careless with his bag and he rarely zipped any the pockets up after he opened them.

"I'm sure she is," Jungkook reassured, keeping his eyes on you. "She's going to be tough and strong like me, so maybe she's just crying because she feels bad."

"What would she be feeling bad about?" Taehyung questioned.

"Maybe she pushed someone off the slide or something," Jungkook replied.

Yoongi scoffed. "I highly doubt it."

Namjoon walked up, having been busy cramming books into his backpack. "I'm sure she'll let us know all about," he said, his spine screaming at him to empty out his backpack soon.

They all began to walk off, but Hoseok stayed standing there until you caught up to him. When you made it to him, you reached your hand up and he took it reassuringly before you both started on the way home. "Why is Hobi's dongsaeng crying?"

You sniffled. "No one wants to play with me as recess," you grumbled, tears slipping down from your eyes.

"Awe, why not? Hobi's dongsaeng knows all the best games."

"I guess not," you cried, really hurt by the day's events. "Every time I went to ask someone if they wanted to play, they all left!"

Hoseok stopped walking and when you stopped as well, he picked you up and sat you on his hip. It was a little difficult since he had a backpack on, but he managed. "Well, you never mind them. They're just being mean."

"Am I ugly?" you asked innocently, sniffling.

Hoseok gasped. "Where did you get that idea?"

"Maybe I'm just really ugly and they're scared of me." Your brain began to think that this was true, which only made you start crying harder.

"You are the cutest first-grader in the world, (Y/N)," he said, giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

You hugged his neck, a little too tired to dwell on your sorrows any longer.

"Do you want to play when we get home?" Hoseok asked you. "We can play anything you want."

You nodded, murmuring phrases of agreement. "I love you, dongsaeng," he cooed, squeezing your small body a bit.

"I love you, too, Hobi."

---

Asking for a friend: is it okay to date your friend's ex?

And, if you have requested something, I have not forgotten you.  I screenshot every single request I get. Can you please understand that I have a busy life since school has started back up and I have practice and games pretty much everyday? I understand you want it done, but I'm sorry if I can't get to it as quickly as you would like. I hope you understand