Little

Requested by BangtanTrash2007. I hope you like it and thanks for requesting!

---

"Tae Tae, push me!" you giggled, bouncing up and down on the swing's seat. Your oldest brother grinned and stood behind you, giving you a light push. You clapped your hands and told him you wanted to go higher. After a few minutes, you were soaring, Taehyung stepping back as he saw that you pumping your legs enough to keep you going. Your brother just beamed, happy that you were happy.

"Yo, what's up with your sister?" a boy Taehyung's age came to stand beside him. His sister was also on the swing set.

Taehyung looked at him. "What do you mean? Do I know you?"

The boy shook his head. "No, you don't. I was just wondering why your sister was acting like that. Is she your girlfriend?" The boy could tell you were his sister since he also had a sister that was way younger than him. He kind of had an eye for it.

"No, she isn't," Taehyung stated. He was getting defense and his eyes kept shifting over to you to make sure you were okay. "And why does the way she act bother you?"

"I don't know," the boy replied. "Maybe it's the fact that she looks like she's sixteen and is acting like a six-year-old. That's probably it."

Taehyung glared at the guy. "Well, that's none of your business. She's my sister, not yours. If she wants to be a kid, let her."

The guy made an amused noise. "So it's okay if she acts like one of those adult babies?"

Your brother's blood was boiling. "If that helps her and makes her happy, then yeah, it's okay. She's not hurting anyone, so why should there be a problem?"

Taehyung heard the gravel crunch and both he and the guy beside him looked up to see you coming over to them. He heard the boy stifle a laugh beside him. "Hey, Tae Tae," you called as you approached. "Is it okay-"

"Hey, girl," the guy said, drawing your attention. "What's with this whole get up?" He looked you up and down and you looked down at your clothes, worried.

"I dressed myself when I was big," you murmured, observing your clothes, scared that you had gone outside in something that made you stand out and shout "I'm a little!". You weren't wearing anything unusual, just a sweat-shirt that was a size too big and ripped jeans. Your hair was in a simple braid that Hoseok had done before you left, not pigtails like little you favored the most.

"Just leave her alone," Taehyung snapped. "If you don't like it, complain to me. Don't, and I mean don't, bring her into this." Taehyung felt you grab his arm.

The guy looked at Taehyung before smirking. "I wouldn't be surprised if you're the same way. She had to get it from somewhere."

Your brother was livid, but he took a deep breath to regain his composure. "Screw off," Taehyung huffed before looking down at you. "You were coming to ask about the ice cream shop, weren't you, (Y/N/N)? We can stop by there, don't worry."

"They won't serve her ice cream," the guy laughed. "She's a freak."

Taehyung heard you sniffle and the grip you had on his arm got tighter. Taehyung was about to unleash some inner demon on the guy, but he knew if he caused a scene, it'd only draw more attention and scare you. Instead, Taehyung just began to walk off, giving the guy the finger as he left.

"Oppa," he heard you say beside him as you walked to the car. "Is... am I freak?"

Taehyung turned to you and saw tears streaked down your face. He gave you a soft smile before he hugged you. "Not at all, (Y/N). Just ignore what he said, okay?"

"But he was making fun of me," you cried.

Taehyung shrugged. "So? The park is full of other people who didn't say anything." He gestured to the area where you just were. "See how many other people are here? It's almost too many. And out of all those people, only one said something. So, don't listen to him. He doesn't matter."

You sniffled and nodded, not wanting Taehyung to let go of you. However, when he did, he grinned at you. "Ice cream?"

"Yes, please!"

--- 

i hope you liked it!

everyone, let's all be happy because sim bts finally got a fricken routine and so they're all up for like three hours and then some go to sleep and girl my sim can fricken breathe again lol

*i'd put some screenshots up but my wifi is being a little booty hole*