Choking

Requested by Mystory-got0jams. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

---

You started a nasty habit of not chewing your food fully when you were younger. You don't know what spurred it, but your brothers became worried that one day, this habit would hurt you.

"She might choke," Jin told his parents desperately. Your mom and dad just shrugged, having been through something like this with Jimin when he was little.

"She'll get over it soon enough," you dad sighed, seeing it as just a phase some kids went through.

However, one day you were eating lunch with Hoseok in the dining room alone. You were sitting beside each other, silent as you enjoyed the yummy leftovers from take-out the night before. You speared a chunk of tender chicken with your fork and daringly shoved the whole piece in your mouth. You chewed it a few times before trying to force it down. Only it got lodged in your throat instead of going down smoothly as you thought it would. You tried coughing it up, but when you couldn't get a breath, you began to panic.

Hoseok felt you grab his arm and looked over to see tears forming the corner of your eyes. "What's wrong, dongsaeng?" Hoseok asked. You gestured to your throat and he still didn't see the point. Then he noticed your face turning a light shade of blue.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, standing from his seat. He bounced from one foot to other, unsure on what to do at first. His parents weren't home at the moment, and the only other people that could offer any assistance were Jungkook and Yoongi. Hoseok bit his lip before approaching you and wrapping his arms around your waist. "Okay, I don't know if I'm doing this right, but if this doesn't work, I don't know what I'm going to do." He squeezed and squeezed until he heard you cough followed by a "splat!"

You turned and jumped into his embrace. "I thought I was going to die, oppa," you cried into his t-shirt.

Hoseok just felt tired and he looked at the soggy chicken laying in the middle of the plate. It barely looked chewed. "Hey, don't talk like that. Hobi knows how to take care of his little sister when she's in need." He panted a bit, his heart rate finally slowing after it had just tried to beat out of his chest. "Can you do me a favor, though, dongsaeng?"

"Hm?"

"You need to chew your food better, okay?" he lectured. "If that happens again, we might not get to you in time. If you chew your food up real good, it'll slide right down to your tummy instead of getting stuck to your throat. Can you promise me you'll chew more?" Hoseok raised his pinky finger to you.

You nodded, latching your pinky with his.

---

ok ok here's toddler bts sim screenshot time hehe. i didn't try to make their faces resemble bts since all toddlers on the sims look the exact same pretty much no matter what you do, so i was just kinda used their hair to differentiate them all

 i didn't try to make their faces resemble bts since all toddlers on the sims look the exact same pretty much no matter what you do, so i was just kinda used their hair to differentiate them all