Enemies With Benefits -Chapter 1

Wednesday, February 28th

Word Count: 505

Davina's POV

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" All of our schoolmates cheered on for both Elijah and I to fight.

We were in the middle of the school yard. Huge amount of crowd gathered around to watch us fight.

"I'm gonna crush you like my mother's mashed potatoes." I said, both of us circled around each other like we were in a boxing ring and all our schoolmates, watched anxiously to see who was going to  start the fight, some even cheering on!

"Mashed potatoes? C'mon, you can play better than that." Elijah teased, getting powered up

I made the first move but I missed it.  His fist connected to my stomach. Trust me, I felt nothing. I kicked him in the shin and our schoolmates motivated us by saying, "fight, fight!" over and over again.

I was laying on the floor with a bleeding nose and I struggled to get up.  I kicked him in the crutch and he held there biting his lip to keep the pain in.

"Don't mess with a girl because she knows where your dick point is." I fist him in the face causing him to get a broken nose.

He missed some of the punches I'm about to give him but  he pinned me to the ground.

"...And don't mess with a guy. He knows you're a weak bitch in the end." He punched me in the face repeatedly.

The crowd was broken by the principal, "Stop it right now!" He shouted causing the crowd to move away slowly and Elijah came from off me and I held my face. It hurts.

"My office, now!" Mr Manoj our principal ordered and we moved very quickly to his office.

Before I go any further, I was from Henge Pearl High School. One of the best school to attend. I'm graduating soon because I am a 11th grader. I don't live with either of my parents. Both died so I have to live with my big sister. She was a drug addict. Sometimes I wish she can be someone even better, but she never really cared. I'll leave that for later.

We were seated across from the principal. His head was bald, he had brown eyes and bushy eyebrows. Mr Manoj looked at both of us keenly. From me to Elijah, Elijah to me. I was holding my nose because it was broken by the jerk next to me.

"Davina, please explain what happened just a moment ago?" Mr Manoj asked and I hardened my face.

"This freak-" I began but Mr Manoj cuts me off.

"No name calling." He ordered.

"Elijah doesn't know his limitations with me. You don't know how much I wanna break his ass right now. He pushed me so I wanted to just settle this by killing him." I clenched my fists, looking over at Elijah in the corner of my eyes.

Elijah looked relaxed and it seemed as if he was enjoying every moment of this. Jerk!

"What happened Elijah?" Mr Manoj asked.

He turned around, pointing his index finger in my face, "You need to keep this bitch in her fucking place."

To be continued...

--

A/N: So hey ppl, first chapter have just released. Elijah used inappropriate words infront of Principal Manoj *smiles*

Question of the day

Why do you love/hate social media?

Krystal